Reviews for All The Wonder That Would Be
yay chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I wish we got to see more of Teddy in this.
yay chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
His death is really well done.
yay chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
This is a really fic thus far. You have a nice balance between angst over the decisions and the actual decisions.
uwishuwerecool chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
wow really loved
787879879 chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
I LOVED this story! It was thoughtful, well written (thank you for all the hard work making sure the punctuation/spelling/grammar was all correct!) and it seemed very true to the characters. Quite a pleasure to read :)
JinxPadlock chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
This story is wonderful. I would like to thank you for writing it, it really is an amazing read. You have alot of talent.
TheYumeTsuki chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
LOL
keep my issues drawn chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I noticed I had you on my favourite authors list, so I decided to look through your stories. This was a beautiful story, great plot, great characterisation, I love it.
TheYumeTsuki chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Tonks...died?
Leannamiko chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
This is really, really good.

I was going to leave it at that but.. wow. I never stopped to correct spelling or grammer, as sad as this is it happens alot. You also kept them in character ,in my opinion, and had the perfect amount of positive and negative emotions.

If i could write like this I would write a book.
PhoenixsMirage chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
I just loved this story. I am so sad it is over. I think you did a fantatic job.
KaileenaKali chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I love this piece from so many reasons. To name a few: Bill doesn't act cliche-semiwolfishly, Fleur isn't a shrew and/or lying/deceitful/shallow bitch (hard to be one when dead, but you know what I mean... I think), Hermione isn't all self-righteous but rather burdened by her choices and her own guilt (seeing how your own choices brought colour grey into your back-and-white perspective of the world is hard, innit?) ... And Bill/Hermione haven't all of a sudden fallen madly in love. Best things take time :)

Love it. One more piece of art I regularly get back to on rainy days.
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Wonderful story! I loved it! I enjoyed how fast paced it was.
SJMuggle chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Wow. This story was so interesting and creative. Loved it!
Khyharah chapter 8 . 10/30/2011