Reviews for All The Wonder That Would Be
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This a really intresing start to a story i wonder where you are going with this?
KIKILY chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Interesting beginning, looking forward to reading the rest.
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oooh. Very intriguing. I can't wait to read more!
Callinectes chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww, you're really awesome, you know that? I really love youuu. :D Don't tell your husban that, though. ;) Don't want him getting jealous of everything we have. ;P You have NO idea how incredibly excited about this I am.

Uh oh, the gift is delivered by a raven? That is NOT a good sign! :( I smell trouble! And grrr, sea star, not starfish! Sea stars are not fish! (The nature nerd in me always has to point it out. :P )

Ooh, why would Snape give her the magic time thingy?

Ah, so this begins before the Horcrux hunt, which is why she's not sure she should trust Sape. Interesting! :P

Ooh, this is so exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next! Excellent chapter, as always, m'dear! And thaaank you for the gift fic! I absolutely adore you! :D
DoctorWeasley chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I got so excited as soon as I saw this story - I absolutely adore Hermione/Bill pairings. This is a great start so far and, like all of your other stories, I cannot wait to see how the plotline progresses :)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
what going to happen next
Yogababe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Where are you going with this? Very interested
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
so basically, i saw this and got really excited! just by the first chapter i can this will be an interesting story. i can see lots of potential. can't wait for the next update! :)
LauRawrCait chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Interesting so far please continue soon (:

By the way was the raven Snape?
parksandmckinnon chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was REALLLLLY good!I have one question. . .Is this a Bill/Hermione romance fic?Please answer and update! :D
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I like the idea of having a raven be the one that delivers the message. Interesting plot limitations having it only show a minute or so ahead, if indeed that's the only way it can be used-can't tell if it'd really be much use, but we'll have to see.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24