Reviews for Lustful Black Rose
Windform chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Just noticed that I hadn't reviewed. It is interesting. Still not quite far on enough to fully see what it could become, but some potential is there.
TheAngelofOblivion-DarkMadness chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
*STAGE WHISPER* i want lemonyess! i like this ver. much better than the revamped ver.!
TheAngelofOblivion-DarkMadness chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
noooooooooo please continue i wanna see some lemon and what happens! please continue!
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
aww this is really good! please update soon!
SomeOneOnTheNet chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Hooray! Now the plots beginning! :D

Good job on chapter six! Execpt the last bit with Demyx sorta confuses me.
carolina1k chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
SomeOneOnTheNet chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Ahaha...Only Leon would care about the house when a massive fight is going on. He'd be the old geezer who yells at people to "get off their lawn because your trampling the grass! D:".
SomeOneOnTheNet chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Cloud shouldn't be kicking Axel in the crotch. -.- He'll need them so he can screw Ri-*is shot* XD

As for Demyx what bad timing! Thinking "I don't even care that he's reading my mind probably" just as Zexion's reading his mind...

Rabu dis chapter :3 and I wanna know what happens next! :)
SomeOneOnTheNet chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Muahahaha! I'm back again. ewe

I would like request a list of everyones abilities, so that I may fantisize of abusing those powers. XD

Hehe, why did I know who would be showing up for everyone...?XD Love all of those pairings :D

By the way did you ever write anything else on a different acccount? This reminds me of another fic that I can't find anymore...
carolina1k chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
nice story )
SomeOneOnTheNet chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Yay! Second chapter! :D

Sooo...Leon can see the future...and he sees Cloudster approaching...which means that some hot and sexy Cleon action is approaching! :D I would totally abuse seeing the future. It would be me seeing when all the fics are about to update. XD

Zexion's a telepath, and I would totally abuse that too. I would cheat so badly during exams. :D No more studying!

Yeah, let us just say that I would abuse any sort of power I'd have. :)

Still loving this fic and you should know that I'll be back for the next chapter. XD
SomeOneOnTheNet chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Harro! :)

This fic seems intersting, continue it, please? *puppy dog eyes* XD

Just out of pure curiosity(and because I suck, and only know one languauge and you never know it could mean something...) why 'Norse' and 'Rosenkruez'? Does it mean something in another language?

Now, I shall take my leave 'cuz I'm feeling really dumb not knowing...:,(

Love it so far, you should continue! :D