Reviews for Reunion
Damn I am totally a fan of your works.. I can't stop reading this until it finished..Great work indeed :)
kc-zoom chapter 9 . 4/15
My god, this story makes me feel like my body just went to war. You made my heart hurt for teenager Brit and San and the incredibly real journey of lost love they endured. No one thinks they deserve love as a teenager and as much as I wanted to hate Brittany for running, I couldn't. And seeing how their separation affected their friends and family was brutal. So fucking good, thank you very much for sharing.
This was soooo Good! I love the way u write and ur storyline was greatt! Im for sure gonna read ur others stories :) thanks for this
meagainstthemusiic chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
so i'm 3 years late to the party, but holy shit. i absolutely LOVED this story! i'm such a fan of angst, and you had the perfect amount of it! and your story telling is amazing! i'm looking forward to starting 'forgetting heather morris' when it's finished!
Fruith chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Awww. This chapter was heart whelming and Britt's line in 5x13 that says "i've seen the worl and i am sure now more than ever that i belong with you" is very accurate. :)
wanita15 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
That was amazing! I didn't want it to end!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I cried a lot on reading your story. Thank you for sharing this. - happy reader-
luceroadorada chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Is 3am where I am right now but just had to finished reading this story. It was incredibly beautiful to read. Really enjoyed reading every word you wrote and for giving brittana a happy ending. Thanks for sharing :)
Brittana022 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Don't you start with that stuff with me missy it's still mom #2 to you
Santtany-Shipper chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Read it! :3 and I loved it, just thought you'd like ta know!
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Damn. just speechless. Well written.
LoveSongNR chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Omg this is amazing, you're an excellent writter!
iloveyounaynay chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Amazing sgory thanks you
mystiified chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Just read all nine chapters in one entire setting. I know this fic is two years old, but gosh, it's still perfect. I loved your storyline, really, it was very well thought out. Also, though I wish there was more, I really appreciate that everything is so concise and that you didn't drag out the final outcome. A lot of other authors seem to drag on their stories sometime and thought it catches your attention and makes you feel like you're on this wild roller coaster, I liked the way you spaced everything out. I also like the happy ending :) Now I will proceed to check your account for other fanfics, also searching hopefully for a sequel.
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Just read your story it is amazing... I can't believe I hadn't read it before