Reviews for Reunion
BrittanaLove93 chapter 9 . 5/19/2016
I've read this before and love it. And I read this again and still love it. Don't know if you still read the review to this story because it's been years. But it's lovely and brought a lot of emotions inside of me. Such a great writer and I just hope you'll continue writing Brittana stories because I always need something to cure my Brittana withdrawal.. :)
Kajol93 chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
I read it and it was pretty wonderful. Thanks! Check out your other stories now.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I'm gonna start taking a shot every time someone ends a fic with those fucking lyrics
Taylor-EL chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Okay so I read this other brittana fanfic earlier on and I was in tears over the ending so I went around trying to find one to cheer me up and this one really did the job. Brilliant story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
Omfg I absoutely LOVED this story. It had just about enough of everything. Had me bawlling like crazy. you're an amazing writter. Keep the good work up!xoxo-S
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Damn I am totally a fan of your works.. I can't stop reading this until it finished..Great work indeed :)
kasey says zoom a lot chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
My god, this story makes me feel like my body just went to war. You made my heart hurt for teenager Brit and San and the incredibly real journey of lost love they endured. No one thinks they deserve love as a teenager and as much as I wanted to hate Brittany for running, I couldn't. And seeing how their separation affected their friends and family was brutal. So fucking good, thank you very much for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
This was soooo Good! I love the way u write and ur storyline was greatt! Im for sure gonna read ur others stories :) thanks for this
meagainstthemusiic chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
so i'm 3 years late to the party, but holy shit. i absolutely LOVED this story! i'm such a fan of angst, and you had the perfect amount of it! and your story telling is amazing! i'm looking forward to starting 'forgetting heather morris' when it's finished!
Fruith chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Awww. This chapter was heart whelming and Britt's line in 5x13 that says "i've seen the worl and i am sure now more than ever that i belong with you" is very accurate. :)
wanita15 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
That was amazing! I didn't want it to end!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
I cried a lot on reading your story. Thank you for sharing this. - happy reader-
luceroadorada chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Is 3am where I am right now but just had to finished reading this story. It was incredibly beautiful to read. Really enjoyed reading every word you wrote and for giving brittana a happy ending. Thanks for sharing :)
Brittana022 chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Don't you start with that stuff with me missy it's still mom #2 to you
Santtany-Shipper chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Read it! :3 and I loved it, just thought you'd like ta know!