Reviews for Late Dawns And Early Sunsets
NoelleisParadise chapter 10 . 8/26
Ancient meetings and remedies for demon possessions? ! I cant wait for the next update
Loved it! Update soon! Totally awesome story!
Tara.K.Walker chapter 1 . 8/21
Well I must say...I wasn't expecting to review on the first chapter...but, I gotta tell ya...this is amazing. It combines two of my favorite things: Uchihasest (I think I spelled that wrong...), and vampires. I soooooo cannot WAIT to read more! *estatic look in eyes* thank you so much! I don't have the ability to write, but boy howdy, I have an imagination...ok...I'm going to go to the next chapter now...thanks again! Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
StainedSculpture chapter 10 . 8/20
even though it's not been beta'ed it's not bad at all. I was so glad that I read this since I've been missing the story. I enjoyed this chapter very much. thank you very much for the update.
sazunaki chapter 10 . 8/18
YAY~
valre chapter 10 . 8/17
Sloppy kisses, yaaaaaaaay! Hahaha I'm so proud of you for updating this :)

But, ok, whoa. This is getting so wild tbh. That scene with Madara and Izuna is, like, so worrying and, like, even though they've only been doing it for a few years, it does kinda raise the question about how long Sasuke and Itachi have before they're on that same level. And like, you started this in the Hematite era, I think, so I'm afraid you've got a horrible ending planned out for them. Please don't make them go crazy, I love them just like this.
Nessie-san chapter 10 . 8/17
I'd completely forgotten about this - had to read it over again XD This is really good (except for all the typos and mistakes - DAMN you need a beta reader), but there's one thing I don't get. How does the vampire blood thing work? I mean, you'd think that the same thing would happen when drinking from any other vampire, and that the business would be entirely taboo no matter who it was with as a result. I imagine you based it off of human reproduction - how siblings can't reproduce without fucked up offspring, and cousins have to be super careful not to interbreed too often - but blood is different. Vampires in your world seem to need blood not just as nutrients, but also to fill their own bodies with blood - otherwise, drinking one's own blood wouldn't be seen as so strange. I mean, it'd still be odd, but it wouldn't be frowned upon. It'd be more like, "Why would you eat yourself, that has no nutritional value." So, if it's the case that blood is literally transfused into one's own body while drinking, wouldn't the same problem come up no matter who was doing the drinking? Like, even if Gaara and Sasuke (who aren't related at all) drank from one another, wouldn't they exchange blood? And if they kept doing it as often as Itachi and Sasuke do it - which, if they were lovers, would be understandable - wouldn't they eventually have the same blood, just like Madara and Izuna? And since that apparently can't happen, that would make them insane. So why is it only family members that can't drink from one another? And how come one of them has to actively bite for it to work properly? (If you haven't really thought about this, please just tell me XD) ANYWAY! Brilliant job on this fic so far. It's taken ages, but I hope you keep updating it - I really like it )
LadyCapuccino chapter 9 . 3/18
one can only hope that the uchiha brothers will be able to keep feeding from each other without being crazy.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I love this fic. Thanks for writing.
Vannaluv chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
For some reason, in this story, I keep picturing Neji with a British accent. Maybe because he keeps saying 'love'? I'm not sure, but it amuses me.
black55widow chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
This is actually my favorite story of yours. It is so easy to feel what the characters are feeling even though they are not human. The characters are my favorite part but I am enjoying the setting quite a bit also. It is a very unique twist on vampires.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
ITS PERFECT. ALL OF IT. PLEASE FINISH. THE INCEST BETWEEN MADARA AND IZUNA IS SOOO HOT
liiiiii chapter 9 . 7/29/2013