Reviews for Late Dawns And Early Sunsets
LadyCapuccino chapter 9 . 3/18
one can only hope that the uchiha brothers will be able to keep feeding from each other without being crazy.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
I love this fic. Thanks for writing.
Vannaluv chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
For some reason, in this story, I keep picturing Neji with a British accent. Maybe because he keeps saying 'love'? I'm not sure, but it amuses me.
black55widow chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
This is actually my favorite story of yours. It is so easy to feel what the characters are feeling even though they are not human. The characters are my favorite part but I am enjoying the setting quite a bit also. It is a very unique twist on vampires.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
ITS PERFECT. ALL OF IT. PLEASE FINISH. THE INCEST BETWEEN MADARA AND IZUNA IS SOOO HOT
liiiiii chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
what happened next?
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
nice story
Shinome Akira chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
More please!
AnnaLucy chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
Very good story do continue this little tragedy. I would very much like to read on.
Crystallinee chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Please update soon, it kills me that there are no more chapters to read this far! I just love this story, it's so amazing! I love everything about it, from the plot to how Itachi and Sasuke love each other. I can't wait for the next chapter, please continue!
LoverLove78 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Please tell me you at least stared the next chapter. I 3 this story so much
ahnohnahmoohse chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Omg! I know I'm coming to this update super late, but holy hell you are seriously the best thing in the world! I just love you and your stories! Gah! Can't handle it!
blisblop chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
is darn fascinating and too,as far as I cool.
Pity Dance chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I don't know why you hated this chapter, but I certainly didn't. It should seem that Itachi may be giving in to the idea of making his relationship with Sasuke a bit more sexual. I think I could live with that ;)
Pity Dance chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Woot! All the Uchihas. That was slightly creepy, but interesting nonetheless. So it seems that Naruto is indeed in quite a bit of trouble, ne? Having a demon isn't usually a good thing, and it sounds like he'll become dangerous as well. Very good chapter.