Reviews for Late Dawns And Early Sunsets
Demonic girl111 chapter 4 . 1/5
(Flails excitedly) I LOVE THAT SONG!
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
IN NINE HOURS AND TWENTY THREE MINUTES YOU'LL BE MINE WOULD HAVE MADE PERFECT SENSE AND NOW ALL I CAN DO IS IMAGINE ITACHI WITH LEATHER PANTS, CRYSTAL BALLS, AND SPIKY ROCKER HAIR THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY LIFE
corintios chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
Oh my! how could I have missed this chapter? The plot intensifies, and after all this time I'm still hooked for this fic! xoxo
3ntitylvr chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Yay Labyrinth reference! :D I haven't watched that movie in a while. Gotta do that. Another great chapter.
3ntitylvr chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
LOVE IT
waltz2 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
I'm going to push my personal preferences aside to try and be as objective as possible about this chapter. Let me start off by the writing: as I said before, it's straight to the point and with relatively few mistakes (Mikoto hate - Mikoto had); but I miss something to envelop me into the plot. You pay almost no attention to the scenery, to the characters' composure,... I think it'd be better if you added a small detail once in a while, something that catches the readers' attention and helps them imagine the scenes more vividly.

Secondly, the reader now knows grosso modo how Itachi feels about his little brother, the reader also knows how the coven feels about the situation (in how far they're aware things have processed): I like how in general I can only assume how Sasuke feels about everything, even as a small child. I get the impression he's only acting on instinct and has little awareness about what he sparks in his older brother. This prompts me to recall how things progressed in canon as well.

Third: some moral objections are raised towards a possible union from a vampire's point of view: it's odd because I always imagine immortal creatures to be less concerned with ethics, so I'm curious about how this vampire society of yours functions.
waltz2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
The first interaction between Itachi and his baby brother was really cute; it also served as a good introduction to how you envision vampires, vampire society and vampire customs in this universe. I must admit that I'm a bit curious on how exactly vampires reproduce as they are undead and I'm eager to find out in the next chapters. Your writing is very to the point and straightforward, leaving little to no room for mistakes.

I must admit that I'm not a fan of people referring to Itachi as "the weasel", it sounds weird because I always imagine that in-verse the language is still Japanese primarily, so yeah, personal preference I suppose :3 I'll try to give the next chapter a read and a review as soon as I can~
Spark Wolf chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Don't just leave me hanging update soon please! But seriously. Don't just leave all of us hanging here.
Neo Rulez chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Nice chapter. I really like part where Sasuke ask Naruto for ramen.
Neo Rulez chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I wonder what is going to happen next! You always make me excited for the next chapter!
Neo Rulez chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
What is happening with Naruto? Omg this keep getting good! Hopefully Itachi and Sasuke goes to next step!
Neo Rulez chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
Lol all their relation to Sasuke and Itachi were dating was uncaring aside from Kiba which I thought was hilarious! Keep up good work!
Neo Rulez chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Wow, another great chapter! This is getting good. I wonder what will await the brothers in the next chapter.
Neo Rulez chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
OMG! This is good! I wonder what is going to happen next!
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Very interesting chapter! I really like it! Good work!