Reviews for Say Yes
tricklem chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for posting it.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I was very mad at Edward I couldn't believe he left her. Even after she said she would try to fix it and her insecurities. I can't believe he was going to make it over after 2 weeks. But it was heartbreaking and a well written story. I cried. Thank you for sharing.
JaN319 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is so good and heartfelt
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I think Edward manipulated her. Bella was childish for refusing to talk about it but if It was me and my partner left because I didn't want to get married then I would stick to it. I would not get married, leaving her was an asshole move and it pressured her to say yes. I love your writing though! on to read your other stories :)
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
It was about time bella got her selfish head out of her ass and realised it's not all about her. Edward loved her and she loved him for 17 years. if their relationship wasn't ment to be, i'm sure they would have gone seperate ways by now.
Alice was out of line and a real bitch.
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I enjoyed this thanks! I know people like this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I don't blame Edward at all! She knows she is hurting him, but she won't budge. Then when he confesses that he has asked her 22 times, what other man would be so patient and let her obvious idiotic issues hurt himself and his children. When he left, they may as well have been married! Did it hurt her any less? What did it do to Danny, Matt, and Edward? She finally came to her senses, and saw what it would be like if they really did separate. Being a real official family is much better than not having that security and seeing your parents together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
After 17 years and 2 boys, I think Bella was wise to show some discretion in her wedding choices! I had a simple wedding because my parents refused to pay for anything else. However, we are still married after 40 years, so it doesn't matter how large and ornate the ceremony.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Edward is a jackass. He manipulated her into it. Leaving her because she wouldn't get married. I am sure I have different views from other people and am happily married, but I think what he did was wrong
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
The only thing that would have made it any better would have been to hear Edward's mind about it all... very good though regardless... KimiD
pudget12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I reckon this is wonderful!
Analoguec chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It may have been published for a while, but it is always worth reading! It's not usual NOT having Alice as the head and soul of a planned wedding :) I liked how you pictured Bella in your story :)

Pretty much recommended :) Thank you so much for the reading I had!
Shemilliah chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Dantelover051386, what you said is exactly right.
I don't know how people can say her behaviour is good.
Bella is a grown woman not a child. If she has problems go see a councillor and work through it.
If Edward and her were like her patents, he would if being gone from the get go. 17yrs he's stuck with her selfish behaviour, I'm sure she has never say down compromised and said let's try work up to it. What ever she says goes.
If everyone is so pro-Bella, how comes a 14year can see what Bella doesn't. Danny himself cannot fathom why his mum cannot say yes.
Is Edward beating her, cheating on her, no providing for her.
They are already living as a married couple, how simple can your mind be to think, 17yrs not married we won't break up but the minute we are married 'oh my we're getting a divorce' being not married Bella, sorry to live in reality but people can break up too.
Bella pushed Edward to leave, not him not his family not her 'parents' she did because she cannot let go of other people's issues and desk with her own.
As for Alice, she was wrong. As a sister i understand, as her friend ill want to how could you have a good man at home and push him away.
I'm sorry people but marriage is not a death sentence. You don't stay with someone 17yrs if its just for the hell if it. You don't live in a family unit with kids because its safer than marriage.
Even her argument was childish and keys you see she doesn't know what she's on about. Bella said when people get married the stress/argue over bills and so on'. So lets get this straight what were the 2 of you doing all those years before? Edward was right laugh in her face because really do you hear your self?
If they did broke up, it'll be here fault and gets alone. Everyone knew, Danny knew and when it'll be too late she'll know too.
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/22/2013