Reviews for Say Yes
riderswaves123 chapter 1 . 10/14
The story would have been much better read from his POV. It was frustrating to read it. I have no sympathy for Bella. None at all. SHE made her bed and has to lay in it. I mean how many times can you get rejected? For Edward it was always important to marry her one day. She knew that. From the beginning she knew. But still to this day, after 17 YEARS, Bella couldn't and wouldn't work through her issues. She is a grown up woman and mother. When I read the comments of Edward's asshole behavior because he left her, I have to laugh. That man did the right thing people. He didn't force her into anything. Because it HAD to come from her alone. But Edward would have forced her and made her unhappy if he came back inside after Bella begged him that she would do anything. It's not the way things work. At least not in a healty relationship.
BUT, what really irked me to no end and made me flounce this story is how it was written between Bella and Alice. Or especially Alice in the end.
I mean, it's obvious that family is huge in this story.
So why did you write this shitty one sentence in the end and ruined everything? That Alice wasn't allowed at the wedding, really? Edward's own sister? Just because she voiced her oppinion of Bella's shitty behavior? This was her brother. She didn't interfere before. Just said her mind. Both seems to be close before and it is really odd to have a marriage, that is long awaited, and not have his sister included. Just this one sentence made me flounce it.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
She didn't want to get married because she was afraid of it ending and Edward leaving. Didn't that happen even though they weren't married. I feel her fears were what would end any relationship they had. I wish he would've said "No" when she asked, just to let her know how he felt.
tricklem chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for posting it.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I was very mad at Edward I couldn't believe he left her. Even after she said she would try to fix it and her insecurities. I can't believe he was going to make it over after 2 weeks. But it was heartbreaking and a well written story. I cried. Thank you for sharing.
JaN319 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This is so good and heartfelt
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I think Edward manipulated her. Bella was childish for refusing to talk about it but if It was me and my partner left because I didn't want to get married then I would stick to it. I would not get married, leaving her was an asshole move and it pressured her to say yes. I love your writing though! on to read your other stories :)
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
It was about time bella got her selfish head out of her ass and realised it's not all about her. Edward loved her and she loved him for 17 years. if their relationship wasn't ment to be, i'm sure they would have gone seperate ways by now.
Alice was out of line and a real bitch.
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I enjoyed this thanks! I know people like this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I don't blame Edward at all! She knows she is hurting him, but she won't budge. Then when he confesses that he has asked her 22 times, what other man would be so patient and let her obvious idiotic issues hurt himself and his children. When he left, they may as well have been married! Did it hurt her any less? What did it do to Danny, Matt, and Edward? She finally came to her senses, and saw what it would be like if they really did separate. Being a real official family is much better than not having that security and seeing your parents together.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
After 17 years and 2 boys, I think Bella was wise to show some discretion in her wedding choices! I had a simple wedding because my parents refused to pay for anything else. However, we are still married after 40 years, so it doesn't matter how large and ornate the ceremony.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Edward is a jackass. He manipulated her into it. Leaving her because she wouldn't get married. I am sure I have different views from other people and am happily married, but I think what he did was wrong
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
very nice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
The only thing that would have made it any better would have been to hear Edward's mind about it all... very good though regardless... KimiD
pudget12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I reckon this is wonderful!
Analoguec chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It may have been published for a while, but it is always worth reading! It's not usual NOT having Alice as the head and soul of a planned wedding :) I liked how you pictured Bella in your story :)

Pretty much recommended :) Thank you so much for the reading I had!