Reviews for Personal Secretary
write-my-escape chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
i want more! ok that sounds crerepy but i really like it! you sould add more :)
Junko chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
That was yummy! Hooot! Looking fwd to more from you.
lightlovebunny chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
'Maybe London was a lot funner than he says it was.' Oh god! Honey owned me! This was a great story!
Sayaka Kuramitsu chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I love Hunny. He's so awesome. Great fic, well written. I'm going to show my other crazy friends who fangirl over Kyoya.
Sayaka Kuramitsu chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I've never ever imagined Kyoya doing the dirty in the back of a limo. I think you are super awesome. I love this chapter.
bootyface chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
NOOOO YOUR ENDING IT! You cruel sick b******! And if you haven't guessed, I finally go an account. You could have at least wrote another lemon *sobs*

*sniffles* I think I've finished my rant.

-KaitoNiiChan

(previously the anyonmous reviewer, Kaitoniichan)
animerocks1231 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Really Good Story...I always wondered how Kyoya-kun would act towards Sexy Older Women...
Kaitoniichan chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
*pouts* You need to hurry and up update. This chapter was too short for me.
ilikebeingseductivelyawesome chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
i spell kyoya the same way.. so its ok with me... i actually strongly hate the other spelling of his name... just saying
Kaitoniichan chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Uh, stupid damn cheap wifi, been tryin to send this review... I loved the lemon. I'm a perv (and damn proud of it) and that lemon was really good.

And about the spelling, that's said to be the "English way to spell it". Personally, I like the way you spell it better, I use that way always when I write stuff.
Kaitoniichan chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Aww, you mentioned me! *is so happy* And eek! Can't wait for the next chapter! If this one was good, I can't wait for your lemon.
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Yay...Now I feel like a closet perv. Sigh.
propertyofkellanlutz chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Hey cuz I just want to say that if I get a little violent it's for your own good. It gets you to update quicker which makes me and other readers happy :) We all love your story and wish for you to keep working on it as much as you possibly can. And for your sake it beeter be updated often, haha I'm totally kidding. 0:)

As for ideas i'll give you some in private. You know why -wink wink- lol
Darkness0212 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Lovin the story so pretty pretty please update soon. Please?
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I really like it and can't wait for you to publish more.