Reviews for The Story of Us
Danika chapter 43 . 4/20
I'm speechless because its perfect. P.s. damn you, 4fuckin3 chapters? Your story was like a drug! I was hooked on every single word you wrote and couldn't tear myself away. And my final exams are coming up. I had mountains of work. Thanks so much (you decide yourself whether that was sarcasm or a genuine compliment)
You made me cry, laugh, feel enraged hopefully in all the right places. You gave me a temporary obsession. You should get this published or made into a motion picture because it is golden. To hell with Fifty Shades of Grey because if they can do it, you no doubtedly can and deserve it.
It is such a beautiful story, it should be a book. You should really consider publishing it.
Amazing writing. AMAZING
MrsS2286 chapter 6 . 3/5
I have Just finished reading The Story of Us, it took me 5 days. I was addicted. At first i wasn't sure I would get into it as I realised they were humans but after reading the second sentence I realised that would make no difference. I feel in love with the story and your writing. The way you write is beautiful and captivating. I am obsessed with TVD and When I heard of your fanfic through Twitter I had to check it out. I loved the way you got all the characters down to a tee. The main reason why I love TVD so much is because of the bond between Stefan and Damon and the way you wrote them was perfect. Your story made me cry, laugh, hold my breathe and at times shout at my laptop. Thank you so much for your words. I just wish you could now turn it in to a paperback book so I can carry it with me at all times.
TxGal810 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow! I Loved this story. It made me smile and it made me cry. Very well written. I cannot wait to read more of your work.
ms9392 chapter 1 . 2/5
It's been more than 2 years since I finished this fic. I remember getting excited every time you have an update. Yet I still find myself going back to this story, reading some of the chapters over and over again. The last chapter and chapter 42 are among my favorites. Actually a lot of the chapters are my favorites. I still find myself crying while reading through them (even if it's already by 10th or more time reading them). I wish this could be published. I think this remains to be one of the best (if not the best) stories I have ever read. The way it's written simply knows how to provoke all kinds of emotions from its readers.
KlausSaidSo chapter 43 . 2/1
Loved the story! Characters were on point Honestly haven't done the whole 11am - 2am reading of a story on a school night for a while now and i loved every second of it even if it might bite me in the ass later. Thanks for writing!
DClovesTVD chapter 43 . 1/24
Talk about a DE journey ! So well written. You had me going cuz I read this all in a dy. I couldn't stop. I did no homework.
jaybunzy0 chapter 43 . 1/24
Very cute!
jaybunzy0 chapter 42 . 1/24
Caroline is gonna kill him. He promised he wouldn't come back married and this is pretty close!
jaybunzy0 chapter 41 . 1/24
The road trip was such a better idea!
jaybunzy0 chapter 40 . 1/24
And the wedding didn't happen!
jaybunzy0 chapter 39 . 1/24
So Katherine was the push she needed.
jaybunzy0 chapter 38 . 1/24
So much for Damon saying Andie had no idea what had been happening with him and Elena

She deserves none of this
jaybunzy0 chapter 37 . 1/24
He's making such a mistake.

Yay for Sawyers birth though! Wish everyone would've focused on that and not the Delena mess.
jaybunzy0 chapter 36 . 1/24
Caroline certainly took advantage of being in labor to meddle lol
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »