Reviews for The Story of Us
TxGal810 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow! I Loved this story. It made me smile and it made me cry. Very well written. I cannot wait to read more of your work.
ms9392 chapter 1 . 2/5
It's been more than 2 years since I finished this fic. I remember getting excited every time you have an update. Yet I still find myself going back to this story, reading some of the chapters over and over again. The last chapter and chapter 42 are among my favorites. Actually a lot of the chapters are my favorites. I still find myself crying while reading through them (even if it's already by 10th or more time reading them). I wish this could be published. I think this remains to be one of the best (if not the best) stories I have ever read. The way it's written simply knows how to provoke all kinds of emotions from its readers.
KlausSaidSo chapter 43 . 2/1
Loved the story! Characters were on point Honestly haven't done the whole 11am - 2am reading of a story on a school night for a while now and i loved every second of it even if it might bite me in the ass later. Thanks for writing!
DClovesTVD chapter 43 . 1/24
Talk about a DE journey ! So well written. You had me going cuz I read this all in a dy. I couldn't stop. I did no homework.
jaybunzy0 chapter 43 . 1/24
Very cute!
jaybunzy0 chapter 42 . 1/24
Caroline is gonna kill him. He promised he wouldn't come back married and this is pretty close!
jaybunzy0 chapter 41 . 1/24
The road trip was such a better idea!
jaybunzy0 chapter 40 . 1/24
And the wedding didn't happen!
jaybunzy0 chapter 39 . 1/24
So Katherine was the push she needed.
jaybunzy0 chapter 38 . 1/24
So much for Damon saying Andie had no idea what had been happening with him and Elena

She deserves none of this
jaybunzy0 chapter 37 . 1/24
He's making such a mistake.

Yay for Sawyers birth though! Wish everyone would've focused on that and not the Delena mess.
jaybunzy0 chapter 36 . 1/24
Caroline certainly took advantage of being in labor to meddle lol
jaybunzy0 chapter 35 . 1/24
He needs to just let her move on. He's engaged and if he doesn't plan on ending it or making it better leave her be.
jaybunzy0 chapter 34 . 1/23
This is all so messed up and I'm happy everyone called Damon out on his BS.
jaybunzy0 chapter 33 . 1/23
How could anyone hate Elena after witnessing that? It doesn't make any sense despite their ties to Damon. He could've let her move on but he didn't. And then when he realized he had gotten to deep he did the worst thing he could possibly do to her.
2,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »