Reviews for The Story of Us
BabyGirl1910 chapter 43 . 9/17
Where to begin... The tears, anger, disappointment, laughs, and everything in between. I wish I had friends like Bonnie and Caroline. I wish some women were a lot like Ane. Dude you totally rocked this story!
Jess chapter 43 . 9/4
brumfz chapter 43 . 9/3
OMG... I love the story. It's the best fanfiction I, be ever read. It's an emotional ride, i'll tell you that.
First I must say that Elena character is a very familiar thing for me.. It's a rough battle what she went trough. But Damon is no prince charming.. I mean he did propose to 3 women and we was mean to Elena when she went back... He had many issues.. He "always needed her" and I am such a lost cause for happy endings that I never see the way you ended this story.
You really are an amazing writer. Not every book makes me cry, and this, your words, did.
So thank you for sharing your art with me.
A big kiss
No matter how many times I read this story it never gets of the best delena fanfic.
Sarah Atipo chapter 1 . 6/22
most beautiful fanfic ever
Midnight Wallflower chapter 43 . 6/16
OKAY. First of all, it literally took me 4 days to finish this (and im on my finals so yay me). It was addicting. I didn't planned on reading this story just because I knew how heartbreaking it was. Me being the lazy girl I am, a little over a year ago I read this story but only the "present" parts. The wedding parts. I didn't knew what was going on or what had elena did to make everyone hate her, yet it was so heartbreaking. I have read pretty much all of the popular Delena fics, yet I kept pulling away from this one. But its safe to say, I fell in love with it. It was so heartbreaking it got to a point where i wondered if i could finish this story. I did, and im glad i stayed till the end. This is such a beautiful story! And obviously, one of my favorites, and tbh, i rarely say that. What fanfics do to me! haha. Amazing story and beautifully written!
Auron1410 chapter 31 . 5/26
This story is hands down the best Delena FF of all time. Rereading it and still can't keep my emotions at bay. I've never felt such mixed and strong emotions just from reading something and because of that I've always wanted this to become a novel and somewhere along a movie. It could've been the best romantic movie in history with such deep rooted emotions and love. You really should make a career out of writing and publish something in future.
Stella chapter 1 . 5/26
I finally decided to start reading this after hearing so much about it, and this epilogue already got me choked up, and that's rare for me. You did a wonderful job. I'm excited to continue this story.
DelenaLover44 chapter 43 . 5/20
This whole story was just one big emotional roller coaster!

So glad I read it, well done!
Danika chapter 43 . 4/20
I'm speechless because its perfect. P.s. damn you, 4fuckin3 chapters? Your story was like a drug! I was hooked on every single word you wrote and couldn't tear myself away. And my final exams are coming up. I had mountains of work. Thanks so much (you decide yourself whether that was sarcasm or a genuine compliment)
You made me cry, laugh, feel enraged hopefully in all the right places. You gave me a temporary obsession. You should get this published or made into a motion picture because it is golden. To hell with Fifty Shades of Grey because if they can do it, you no doubtedly can and deserve it.
It is such a beautiful story, it should be a book. You should really consider publishing it.
Amazing writing. AMAZING
MrsS2286 chapter 6 . 3/5
I have Just finished reading The Story of Us, it took me 5 days. I was addicted. At first i wasn't sure I would get into it as I realised they were humans but after reading the second sentence I realised that would make no difference. I feel in love with the story and your writing. The way you write is beautiful and captivating. I am obsessed with TVD and When I heard of your fanfic through Twitter I had to check it out. I loved the way you got all the characters down to a tee. The main reason why I love TVD so much is because of the bond between Stefan and Damon and the way you wrote them was perfect. Your story made me cry, laugh, hold my breathe and at times shout at my laptop. Thank you so much for your words. I just wish you could now turn it in to a paperback book so I can carry it with me at all times.
TxGal810 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow! I Loved this story. It made me smile and it made me cry. Very well written. I cannot wait to read more of your work.
ms9392 chapter 1 . 2/5
It's been more than 2 years since I finished this fic. I remember getting excited every time you have an update. Yet I still find myself going back to this story, reading some of the chapters over and over again. The last chapter and chapter 42 are among my favorites. Actually a lot of the chapters are my favorites. I still find myself crying while reading through them (even if it's already by 10th or more time reading them). I wish this could be published. I think this remains to be one of the best (if not the best) stories I have ever read. The way it's written simply knows how to provoke all kinds of emotions from its readers.
KlausSaidSo chapter 43 . 2/1
Loved the story! Characters were on point Honestly haven't done the whole 11am - 2am reading of a story on a school night for a while now and i loved every second of it even if it might bite me in the ass later. Thanks for writing!
2,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »