Reviews for The Story of Us
Guest chapter 32 . 11/7/2015
Noooooooo! I wasn't expecting him to propose to Andie without even showering Elena off of him. I knew Damon would sleep with Elena again, I know how the story started... But, NO NO NO!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2015
I am so glad to see a turn in this storyline. Now, get rid of Andie...we all know Delena is Endgame.
Elena has suffered enough, and Damon has put her through the wringer. I know deep down, he never quit loving Elena!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
Good grief, is this story going to be anything else besides angst? There's been minimal romance, and the flashes to the future show more angst. I am 26 chapters in out of43. If this is it, maybe I should stop? This is not Delena! This is more Datherine, dark and depressing. Any hope for any kind of happiness for anyone besides Caroline, Stefan, & Damon &Andie?
Lucy chapter 43 . 11/4/2015
Omg i just read this in a week! This is so far the best fix I ever read! You should publish this story! Congrats,!
kimminnee chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
This chapter made me cry! I have not been reviewing chapter by chapter since ch 8or 12, IDK, THE story is complete, and I don't know if you still read the reviews. (Please let me know if you are)
or on Twitter as kimminneecricke, also Tumbler. My ral world name is Kimberly.
I hope Elena realizes that she loves Damon. I know Stef told her Damon is in love with her. I am afraid the miscarriage will cloud everything for them. But it is Delena, therefore angst. And seeing as the story started with Elena asking him not to marry another, I know doom will come for them.
I am afraid she will think they have nothing since she lost the baby. I am just so sad. I am reading this post TVD S6-22! Is this a happy ending? I can't take a bad ending. Not after the Let down of Nina leaving the show, and Elena being in a Coffin under a sleeping spell. My DE heart is broken!
kimminnee chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I love the way you have portrayed Delana's chemistry. " It's right, it's just not right now." Ii really just don't do not want them together yet. Then they would not be each other's rebound. So when it happens, it's by choice, without doubting whether it's real or not. Thanks for keeping the characters personalities as close as possible in a no fang story!
kimminnee chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
Hmm, I hope they make it through the 'going through one and on to the next'. It never turns out well. But I see you've drawn a love triangle, or possibly a square. I'm off to dreamland, so, I'll read the next chapter tomorrow. Good chapter, I enjoyed it.
kimminnee chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
I love that you've put Katherine in a Villan's role where she belongs! I hate it when she is written in as a friend or family member. And I'm glad Matt is about to be out of the picture soon, or at least I hope so! lol Caroline and Stefan are going to be happily married and stay that way... Right? I hope so. I'm interested to see how Damon and Elena come together, and what drives them apart. The Prologue is not the ending is it?
kimminnee chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Interesting start...Elena feels the first gravitational pull, then Damon makes a shot for a one nighter. I don't like her and Matt being so serious, I don't want Damon to be a rebound...
kimminnee chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
God I hope this is not the ending! After the VD season six let down, I our some human Delena happy ending! I know they would not be Delena without the angst...but, Damon promised Elena to give up anything to be her husband, the father of her children, to grow old together, until death do they part I must see this happen, at least through fan fiction. I've following you on Twitter, getting story alert, etc. On Twitter, I am kimminneecricke .I help trend Delena, and my favorite Fan Fiction stories and Authors, also on Vine, Tumblr, Instagram, & FB. Yep, I'm a fan! .
Guest chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
Change the names and publish this. Seriously! Amazing, read it 3 times!
talkingshrimps chapter 43 . 10/21/2015
Holy shit. This fic took me two days to read, and OMG... All the angst and the feels. I didn't think I would make it but I did! I'm not a delena shipper and I never really read delena fics as well but I came across this one and was quite intrigued. You wrote the story very well, the relationshipships between each characters, the dialogues, and especially point of views every other paragraphs! Kudos to you. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
This is truly fantastic writing ! I love books however this is the first fan fiction I have read and I am addicted!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
OMG this is the first fan fiction I have ever read and the writing is amazing! I have been missing Delena so much, and i am loving them meeting for the first time again! I have only read the prologue and the first chapter and I am already hooked x
SophieClarke15 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
So i read the prologue... just the prologue... n I'm near tears. I have half a mind not to put myself thru the rollercoaster i know I'll be on if i continue. But heaven knows... amma keep reading... This gna be goooood
2,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »