Reviews for The Story of Us
lovlylobster chapter 32 . 9/2/2021
Oh wow ... that was a little unexpected
lovlylobster chapter 30 . 9/2/2021
Well at least they are civil...
lovlylobster chapter 25 . 9/1/2021
The angst is killing me.
lovlylobster chapter 20 . 9/1/2021
Ahhh he said it! She better say it back or I’m literally gonna cry from heartbreak.
lovlylobster chapter 19 . 9/1/2021
Huh what the heck!
lovlylobster chapter 15 . 9/1/2021
Aww he’s turning into a softie.
lovlylobster chapter 9 . 8/31/2021
All I was thinking about when she said “don’t break my heart” was oh shit she broke his heart instead.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/30/2021
I love this story so much! Just read it for the 2nd time. I love the way that they found out they were pregnant. It was so cute!:)
Elisa Maye chapter 43 . 6/18/2021
Wonderful. Passionate. Bittersweet. Angst that tore my heart to pieces. Fantastically written. Thank you for sharing. I loved every word!
Zero fux chapter 43 . 5/20/2021
So I’m just popping in to say that I just reread this and it was just as amazing to read now as it was a couple of years ago!
I really love this story! It’s so good, both plot wise and your way of telling/writing the story!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/4/2021
i'm completely dumbstruck and i only have a single sentence to say:This was an emotional rollercoaster and u r an AMAZING WRITER
Guest chapter 43 . 4/26/2021
Don't get me wrong, whenever i read this story, i always had the feeling like Damon and Elena are exactly like Ian and Nina, and Andie always gives me vibes of Nikki. Just my thoughts.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/1/2021
Greatest fanfiction of all time
michelleaderhold chapter 43 . 3/30/2021
Holy wow. I know this story was published almost 10 years ago, but I recently binged the entirety of TVD on netflix and of course fell in love with the amazing, unparalleled chemistry of Delena. Naturally I sought out fanfiction because I needed more than what the show could give us. I found your story, and read it, hardly able to put it down, staying up way too late the last couple nights. This story, I can't even tell you, it made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me indescribably happy and painfully sad, sometimes within the span of minutes. The characters were spot on despite the all-human world you created for them. I feel like this story could stand alone, someone with no knowledge of TVD or the original characters they were created for could read this and get completely pulled in. If you haven't already, if you even see this review, if you're even active on this community anymore, I think you should strongly consider publishing this as original fiction. Honestly, it was so so good. Thank you, I'm now going to check out if you've published anything else on here...
DanielaFaltz97 chapter 43 . 3/19/2021
I loved your story! I've been putting this one off for a long time because I knew it would be painful to read and I was right! This is so good, but so good, it hurts!
This is the first DE story that I like SC's relationship more, don't get me wrong, I loved their story but I would never want to be in their shoes. They hurted each other so much! I still think Damon proposed to Andie just to hurt Elena, as much as she hurted him, I believe it might have been an unconsious choice.
I didn't think you would be able to bring them back together and it would be believable to me but you did! I almost gave up this fic after he slept with Elena and proposed to Andie, when he did that was so messed up and I thought any scenario where she forgave would be terrible, way too toxic.
But after she came back from Virginia and told him to go away I was happy, 'cause he needed to loose something after what he done.
I also understood they could never stay apart from one another.
Poor Andie, she didn't deserved everything they did to her! But she knew, the other person always knows. She knew he was cheating and she knew it wasn't just emotional, she just chose not to ends things.
I really liked that you gave us two final chapters with a lot of happy DE! I thought it would end without a lot of happy scenes between them, but I loved that you gave us those scenes. The road trip, the wedding, their daughter's birth. It definitely was the best ending for this story, I loved it!
Loved Steroline's relationship, it's the kind of love story everyone wants, so easy and strong.
xx
PS: I was thinking about reading "Alas We Aspire". Is it gonna hurt too?
2,931 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »