Reviews for The Story of Us
deivnas chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
im trying to reread this ive always wanted to reread this fic but the pain is too much i can only reread until prologue im a coward this fic is amazing i swear one day i'll reread the most angsty parts i love this sooooo much
Lizanne Kelly chapter 43 . 12/7/2020
I wanted to be 2900. Sensational story.
dmnslvtr chapter 16 . 11/27/2020
I'm literally crying right now this chapter was amazing
JeniLyn2000 chapter 43 . 11/11/2020
Beautiful! From beginning to end it’s lovely. Thank you.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 37 . 11/11/2020
You are such a talented writer. My emotions are on overload with this story. It's so beautiful.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 35 . 11/11/2020
My heart is broken for these two. I can't take how they hurt one another without meaning to, it's tragic.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 34 . 11/11/2020
All I have to say is that Damon is an idiot.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 33 . 11/11/2020
This was such a hard chapter to read. My heart is breaking for Elena. I'm a sobbing mess right now. How will they ever get through this?
JeniLyn2000 chapter 32 . 11/11/2020
I've read through this without stopping. So in awe of your writing that I couldn't bear to take the time to review. But, gah! He's such an idiot.

This story has me on an emotional rollercoaster of love and hate for Damon Salvatore. How can he be the Damon we know and love and yet make such horrible decisions when it comes to Elena. This is such a great story, though my heart may explode before it's over.
vanessaayaneas chapter 35 . 10/17/2020
Damon is such a idiot
Damon's Blood Type chapter 43 . 10/2/2020
I love this story. Thank you.
Mrs.Salvat0re chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
I have no words for how breathtakingly awesome this fanfic is. This could literally pass as a novel. I have so much to say about this but I don’t even know where to start or how to say it some of it so I’ll just say this— I love the structure of this story.. like how you did the combination of the present day, the flashbacks, and the events that led up to that moment. I also am in awe of the emotions you made me feel while reading this. You made the characters actions and feelings so relatable, even if the person that read this didn’t experience what these characters experienced, they would understand why that character felt that way. Another thing that I absolutely loved...was the way you wrote the characters inner monologue. Like wow, you did an incredibly good job doing that. I’ve never read a fanfic that was as good as this before...because none of them made me feel this way. I felt so many emotions while reading this and that just shows how amazingly talented of a writer you are. I’m mad that it took so long for me to find this but I’m so happy that I finally did find it and that I read it. I’m just devastated that I finished it and that it’s over. This was the type of story I was and will always be craving...I just hope I can find another story like this to read.
actkell chapter 1 . 9/9/2020
Can i just say I love this story so much! I just have one thing to say delena was such an emotional rollarcoaster that it was very hard to root for them at times, but the crowning jewl of this story surprisingly to me is not delena but the brotherhood of Defan. You potrayed the best Damon and stefan relationship I ever read packeged in a delena story. At times I was more focussed on them then I was on Elena. Dont get me wrong I love Delena and this is an amazing Delena story but it was the Defan that really made it one of my favorites. Amazing angst and pain this story will make you cry your eyes out but it is so worth it.
AnaPottersz chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
i’m reading it for the second time and i have to tell you: you really break my heart with their story
someone123 chapter 25 . 7/8/2020
This story will be the death of me. Wow. Its so INTENSE, i have never read something so captivating. its so REAL and i can really feel Elena and Damon’s pain. You’ve written the best delena fanfic out there.
2,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »