Reviews for The Story of Us
someone23 chapter 22 . 7/8/2020
Usually i don’t leave reviews, but this story was MINDBLOWING. i literally cried it was so amazing!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/20/2020
If I could see any story as a movie it would be this one
JolieBlanc chapter 43 . 5/12/2020
Wow! Absolutely wow! Such a beautiful story. I’m not gonna lie, there were a few times I was so heartbroken that I thought of bailing out. But they made it back to each other. Now I want to cry tears of joy. This story is so well written it literally made me feel like I was right there experiencing it with them. I would have loved to read Damon’s reaction to knowing both Katherine and Colin pushed Elena to go to Damon before the wedding. But you gave enough flashbacks in the epilogue to quench my thirst to know more. Again, amazing job!
Iletyougo chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Definitely best Delena story ever.
So much angst and love and very realistic story
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
Hey! Im new to this fandom.
Started TVD two months ago and was completely hooked. Binged watched and craved for more! So i turned to fanfiction. Yours is the first one i found and let me just say, you set the bar really high!
It was so so good. Story, characters, emotions everything was on point. Your way of revealing the story was great too. It kept the interest up high all the time. And I loved your character Andie. I discovered your story day before yesterday and had to read it as soon as I could. But now I'm feeling a little at loss. I guess I'm going to read your other story! Thanks a lot for writing
KillTheMessenger1864 chapter 43 . 4/23/2020
I have so much I want to say about this, I don't know where to start. I am in awe. This story is BREATHTAKING. It's incredible. This could easily be published as a novel. I have never read anything like this before. The way you write the characters' inner monologues is so emotive. I laughed, cried, had my heart shattered, and felt immense happiness right along with your characters. Everything they felt, I felt. You made the characters' actions and feelings so relatable that even if you haven't been through any of the events in the story firsthand, you can still completely understand how and why they feel and act the way they do, and it takes a special kind of writer to be able to do all that. I also loved the structure of the story, with it being a combination of present day with flashbacks leading up to how they got to the point of the first chapter; I had to keep telling myself not to read ahead. I don't know how I never found this story before now. I know you wrote this about 8 years ago, but I hope you know people like me are still stumbling upon it and falling in love with it.
B4C chapter 43 . 4/10/2020
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. I wouldn’t be surprised if you could change a few names and have this published. Thank you for sharing with us.
Orions Belte chapter 43 . 4/7/2020
I just wanted too say thank you for write this! Was a wonderful story, you do a great job here and and I had a great time reading, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Read this for the first time in 2013 when I was 13 and balled my eyes out. And then I read it again when I was 14, 15, 16.. and each time it would hurt all over again because the older I got the deeper I could understand and feel the pain of these characters. I remember the tvs fandom and delena fanfics flourishing in those years (and prior to that as well). Now it’s 2019, I’m 19, and a lot of people I have met have left or moved on to other things (the tvd tumblr community). But this was my very first fanfic I ever read and it blew me away when I first read it, and still does now. Truth be told, in the years that I loved this fic religiously, I wasn’t in a great place, and so I find it hard to sit and read through the entire thing from start to finish now because it easily brings me back to that time in my life. But I still like to come back once in a while to go through my favourite chapters and read the reviews because it makes me so so happy to see than this fic is still receiving the recognition it deserves. The nostalgia of this doc gives me some sort of bittersweet feeling, but for some reason I find solace in knowing that there have been so many people after me that have read this and kept this story alive and heard. The feelings of these characters and the emotions that you expressed and conveyed through your writing played a role in getting through some of the hard times in my life. I get that to some people that probably sounds kind of dumb or weird that a fanfiction could have such a huge impact, but for me it did. I don’t know whether it was the timing of when I stumbled across this and decided to dip my feet into the ff world, or the intensity of emotions that you captured in a way that was so raw and real, but it made me feel less alone. I don’t know if you will ever read this, or if you even come check these reviews so many years later, but if you ever do, I just wanted to say thank you, and I hope you’re doing well. I remember seeing a comment from you along the lines of being hesitant in finishing alas we aspire (which I still to this day really want to know how you planned for it to play out) due to being in not a great place when you were writing it, and so even if I’m disappointed that we won’t be able to read another masterpiece of yours, even more than that I hope that you are happy and are able to find some peace as well from whatever it is that you were/are dealing with. I’m also aware that my grammar is kind of shit in this review lmao but I’m typing on my phone at 2am and I guess I just wanted to get these thoughts off my chest. Nothing but peace and love x
sevendaysever chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Every time I read this I have a thrill. Every time I'm afraid that they won't end up together xD Silly me It's one of my favorite stories. Really. I'm back time to time, and ... I can't resist to read.
DFreddy3773 chapter 1 . 7/23/2019
Low key this is better than the actual show...
Lina 59 chapter 43 . 4/30/2019
I have no words. It's a brilliant story.
livherself chapter 43 . 4/25/2019
I just want to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you. I read this story last summer and nothing else compares to it. I see some hate comments on here and it makes me upset that people can’t enjoy such a brilliant, emotionally raw story like this that you’ve created. This story is the best book I’ve ever read. You are extremely talented and you probably don’t read these anymore but this is a masterpiece! I don’t know how but somehow I think I am more in love with your Damon and Elena then the shows. Even Steroline is better in your story. All in all this is definitely the best thing I have ever read and thank you so much for sharing it with the world!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/2/2019
God Damon is such an asshole. Yes she hurt him but the way he treats her as if she is worth nothing, it’s tragic. She doesn’t deserve that. She didn’t deserve any of that. I’m almost hoping she ends up with someone else that treats her better. Crazy because I’m a diehard delena shipper...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2019