Reviews for Mary Quite Contrary
parazesis chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Fooie, I only just discovered this and it's already gone. Where else do you post your stories? I'd really like to read them.
taj14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I have enjoyed reading this story. Since you are no longer posting it here, where can we go to read the rest of the story. I really would like to see how it ends.
Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Why are you pulling it? I really enjoyed the plot lines and the convergion of the four different stories.
Wintra chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
*terribly delayed as I haven't been on FFN in forever* It's getting taken off? Would you mind giving me a link to the other site you're posting it on? I would really love to finish reading this. ]

Keep Writing! D
Reidriter chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I enjoy your stories. It is mature writing. Something different. I hope to see your stories on other site someday including this one. Your current story site has been a trouble to accessfor me, and I have yet to figure it out with the administrators. It is the only one I can't access. Continued luck with your writing.
OfCorset chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I was also reading and enjoying Another Stairway. If you continue with the story could you please PM. Thank you and hope you are feeling better soon. Regards Julie
Mariant chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Dear Julie,

I wasn't reading this story, but I absolutely love Another Stairway, and I was going to review the latest chapter of it when it disappeared. Can you tell us if you're posting (or going to post) your stories a another site? I would love to continue reading it, but at the same time I understand if you can't post it anymore, and I thank you for sharing your stories with us until now. You're an excellent storyteller. I hope you can continue writing in the future, and I wish you the best.

MarĂ­a Teresa
f.wentworth chapter 1 . 10/25/2011

I have been following both your stories and indeed am sorry that you are compelled to pull them from FF.

I am a member of which seems secure enough for JA aficionados if you would like to try there.

Otherwise, could you PM me with where I could continue reading them?

Best wishes,

ambamber chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
Ive read a lot of Mary Bennet stories but this one is the best so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
can't think chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
dang it! you ended it just as it was getting good.

good job on Mary's reflection of herself and her family. :D
Ebzenka chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Cool. Mary is waking up. Maybe she could try another book but Bible? After all, she was forbidden only to read sermons, not other genres. Maybe, ahem, Mr. Stanton could be helpful to recommend her a book? :-)

Very nice chapter.
Super Captain Sparkles chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Another well written chapter... but where has your other story disappeared to?
AllAboutObsessions chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
This is a very nice story! But what happened to the other brilliant story you were writing?
Lucy chapter 11 . 10/23/2011

I also very much enjoyed the note about the origins of bees in bonnets - and would LOVE for you to post a link to the site in your next chapter...

Speaking of which, I sincerely hope that you write another chapter very, very, VERY soon!

Thank-you :D :D
GLaDHal chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
i really like how you wrote her thoughts. also im glad you updated.