Reviews for Accarezzevole
the ticking clock chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Charles does not answer – Charles can not answer. Erik is well aware that his friend is dead, and he is well aware that he's lost his mind.

But still he only smiles sadly, and repeats: I'm sorry.

It is a sad truth, but the language of regret is the only one Erik truly knows anymore.

AMAZING. this chapter was so beautifully done, written in a really unique stye...intensly emotional,and oh so fun to read. awesome.
the ticking clock chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
this was HILEROUS. there is no other word for it. amazing.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
descriptive, beautiful and haunting. I love how you captured Charles's emotions...
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
oh wow just wow nice
izzabella11 chapter 15 . 11/19/2011
wow! really intense chapter, well written
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
love it
SparklesInTheSun chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Excellent. Aside from fluff, this is my very favorite chapter. I absolutely adore the language theme, and you nailed it perfectly. Thank you so much for posting these amazing stories!

Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
aww. i love this one. ;w;
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
oh gods that was so sad i loved it
dark-nexus17 chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Very angsty, but still enjoyable :)
Elfe90 chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Hey, I just discovered your little series and I really enjoyed the chapters so far. I would like to read a story for 'stay' by Hurts because I absolutely love the lines:

'alright, everything is alright since you came along. And before you I had nowhere to run to, nothing to hold on to. I came so close to givin' up.'
Ender's Fangirl chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
Hot damn, girl, you are on a roll! Oh so angsty~ Me gusta.
izzabella11 chapter 14 . 7/28/2011
oh god, so sad! love the way you write though
Chopasticka chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Absolutely, lovely!
Silkie chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This Chapter could sooooo be made expanded on...maybe a fic longer fic...pretty please?