Reviews for Accarezzevole
Ender's Fangirl chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Hmmm interesting chapter, will th next build on this?
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
damn just damn i loved it
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
...i can almost see this building into a muti-chaptered fic, but i really must get that out of my head.

this is so awesome, though. awesome in that, "well-written, haunting, shiver-inducing" way. because awesome can mean 'full of awe,' and that's what i mean here, instead of its slang for, 'this is cool.'

kfnvksjdfgsdkj AND I'M JUST RAMBLING, NOW.

in short, this was epic. kudos to you and your ability to write such dark things. C:
izzabella11 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
oh wow, I didn't see this coming! very dark but amazingly written, can't wait for more.
dark-nexus17 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Fic suggestion: Erik and Charles playing daddy to all the mutants. I really love your disclaimers. And this fic, its incredible :)
dark-nexus17 chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
After reading this chapter I desperately want Hank and Alex to have fluffy gay babies.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
hahaha too funny!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
OMG LOL. :'D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
oh God, this gave me chills! really delicious chills. C:
Ender's Fangirl chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Oh my God! God is British?

I could not literally stop laughing for fifteen minutes, I had to wait forever to review! Hilarious!

You know, your pretty good at making us readers laugh when your writing isn't too angsty ;D
izzabella11 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
haha, brilliant! made me laugh out loud :)
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This first chapter was wonderful.
Cede-Lede chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was possibly the saddest thing ever.

"Sitting here will not make him come back." - My heart clenched painfully and then pretty much didn't stop for the rest of the chapter. :(

Beautifully written in a way designed to rip my heart out.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
oh wow...damn that was cool!
Ender's Fangirl chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Sigh. WHY YOUR ANGSTY WRITING SO ADDICTIVE?

...It makes me pathetic when I come back for more.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »