Reviews for Accarezzevole
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
dfnvskjfgsfdjk JUST THE RIGHT KIND OF SCENE TO CHEER ME UP. huhuhuhu. *smirks* i just love the dynamic of these two when they're written this way, playful but still intense, and oh-so-very charming. C;
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
this just broke my heart in the most beautiful way. jsdkksdjfhfdjk UWAHHHHH! ;A;

-i love it, though. so very well done. not a better one exists for this. *sniffle*
izzabella11 chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
ah, this made me laugh out loud at his dreadful pick up line! :)
EmperialGem21 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Interesting, can't wait for more :).
Ender's Fangirl chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Ohhhh cute :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
hahaha lovely i just loved this
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
awww so sad nice thou
Ender's Fangirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Wow great update
Wolfsaint chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I've got to admit, this is not a pairing I ever would have imagined in my wildest dreams. Plus, it's beastly Hank at that. I'm not sure what to think about it (sorry previous reviewer for stealing part of your phrase but I totally agree) It was quite funny though! :)
ThCriativReader chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I'm really not sure how I feel about this ship...

I've never consider it, I guess... I've thought about Alex/ Sean actually, but Alex/ Hank?

Well,the chapter is well written, so... :)

Keep updating!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
OMG I CAN'T GET OVER YOUR VERSION OF ALEX!

"It's vayse, not vaaaahz."

"Seriously, they're doing it twice as often as we are, it's so obvious. Now shut the hell up and get back over here, it's time to pop your closet-cherry."

"Are probably upstairs in Charles's study, 'playing chess'. Yeah, right. Now, seriously. Less talk, more making out."

...dead. i am dead. dkjfhnsdfkjsd *giggling stupidly forever* :'D

i love youuuuu *hearts*

*runs away*
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
hahahaha nice
izzabella11 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
awww cuteness! really made me laugh, can't wait for more.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Oh yes. Love it!

Love: " (admittedly, they flee in a very dignified and gentlemanly manner, but it's fleeing nonetheless)."
ThCriativReader chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Great fic!

All the chapters were good: first one broke my heart (poor Charles), second one was interesting (craaazy Emma Frost) and the third one was my favorite.

You see, you're not the only one who enjoys possessive Erik and flirty Charles... ;)

About the fourth, I like Raven/Charles as well, 'cause in the movie it was so clear (for me at least) that her personal issues were not only about "no one likes me when I'm blue", but also "I totally want to marry the guy I consider a brother, and as he doesn't show any interest, I'll flirt with cute science guy and go to his best friend/lover's bed".

I totally got that impression.

Keep writing, this is really good!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »