Reviews for Robotnik's Mercy
Singerj199 chapter 1 . 5/16
God damn man. That was horrific, chilling, and an amazing read wrapped into one. Pretty much damn, just damn
Lorrean chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This...was chilling to the core. Horrific, if you may.

Never underestimate thy enemies.

You have a different style of writing, impeccable and striving for perfection. I can appreciate that. Although I would like to see you write another ficlet that would please some of the masses. You are a great writer, and I'm sure you know that, and it would be fair if more people would view and read your story showing your flawless prose writing.

Thank you for sharing this story. It had served me well.

Have a pleasant day!
Racgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Holy shit.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh, God...
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Sickening, but it that delightfully dark way of seeing into the mind of an evil madman. Well written and quite enjoyable, definitely one I would recommend to others, though probably only if they were at least teenagers.
Kegger98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
We'll, that was pointless.
Lynn chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
The Robotnik in Sat Am or Sonic the Hedgehog I agree is the most scariest version of all.
Parker117 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That was horrifyingly good! The emotion felt, the description of Robotnik's rancidness, the imagery created through the text…

Disturbingly incredible.

Keep writing!
CaDeYbOi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Freaking awesome. One of the first things that came to mind while watching SatAM was where all the children were. I also realized that this Robotnik was easily the most evil, merciless and sadistic one of them all. I wouldn't put it past him to pull something this disturbing.

CaDeYbOi
-Moderator of Eliminator!-
Espionage247 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Let's see, how shall I put this? Ah yes: I love this story. This is why Robotnik will always be one of my favorite villains. I commend you on your writing style and the originality of this story. Bravo, my friend.
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Haunting.
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I may have read this story four or five times so far. It's not only a great fic, but also an inspiration. The kind that makes you speechless. That's why reviewing it is so difficult.

Kudos for the story background on your profile.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Lunar0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story is serious underrated, it was chilling to the core to read
NowSayMyName chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is a beautiful story that deserves much more credit than it recieved. Its definitly a classic for me and its something i won't ever forget.