Reviews for Healed and Hunted
Ruby of Raven chapter 48 . 3/17
Huh! That was amazing! The wedding scene I wrote for them years ago could never compare to this one in anyway. XD I love this chapter so much. It did make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you for this!
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 48 . 3/16
Oh man. So many tears. Hella tears. Hella good. I'm hella excited for the next chapter.
SnowCharms chapter 48 . 3/16
Well, this was certainly a tearjerker. I'm glad they finally got together though, and that things are finally going well for them.
Cappel chapter 48 . 3/15
there is really only one thing i can say:
awww
great story. dont know if ive ever reviewed this one for but just in case love this concept all the way from the beginning.
Ruby of Raven chapter 47 . 3/1
Yay! Healing. This was nice. Now everyone knows that Lee is back and here to stay. :)
Aaliyah92 chapter 47 . 3/1
I wish these chapters were longer! I just want to keep on reading. I like how they're slowly opening up more and healing. The pace you've set is very believable. Plus Kyoshi was mega cute in this chapter!
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 47 . 2/28
For the love of god I bawled through that whole thing. It's like ugh. Perf. I can't. Nope. Can't.
SnowCharms chapter 46 . 2/26
I'm so upset that Azula died, I can't believe you killed her when she was shaping up so nicely. I wish she could have been there when they were freed, but I guess it can't be helped. :( I like how you did this story though, the depth in their characters and the events.
Ruby of Raven chapter 46 . 2/14
Yay! Lee can go home! XD Update soon! I want to hear what Lee tells Kat and how she reacts.
I love this! ut, you already knew that. :)
teacupdestiny chapter 46 . 2/13
this chapter was perfect :3
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 46 . 2/13
WAHHHHHH IM DEAD INSIDE! YOU STOLE MY SOUL.
patty cake rocks chapter 46 . 2/13
awww the ending was cute
Aaliyah92 chapter 46 . 2/13
Ah I love it! So glad that Toph managed to get through to the both of them. Keep the updates coming, I can't get enough! Is Iroh still around by the way?
You should be a writer. I actually cried during some parts...
Ruby of Raven chapter 45 . 1/24
Aw! XD They're going to be alright.
I can't wait to see the rest of this! can wait to see how long it takes them to get married now that they're back together.