Reviews for Healed and Hunted
An ol weirdo chapter 49 . 21h
This is one of those stories I start reading but never finish and I keep coming back to. I've been doing so for 3 years now and every time I do I find myself crying. I've read this since I was 13( I'm 16 now) and it's just packed with so much emotion and it was there during some really dark times. I don't know , just believing that someone else was experiencing troubles , even though it's fictual characters , drove me for so long and it inspires me to keep going and I strived to be as strong as the characters in here and I grew as a person and I love you for writing this and I love you for making me cry and I love you for making me hate you so much. Just thank you so much for this. I can't think of words to describe what I feel, I feel like mush but I'm ok with it
edjicated chapter 49 . 1/18
I. Cried. Multiple times. This last chapter has me bawling out of control, I swear. Best angsty modern au I've ever read, probably. And that's saying something; I've breathed the very fabric of fanfiction in my day. I will admit that I felt Lee/Zuko was a bit out of charataxter, but given the setting and circumstances, it worked. Damn, I'm crying again. That bench scene, though! Marvelous work (btw, don't forget to mark this as complete! I have a tendency to avoid fics with lots of reviews that are incomplete for several months to avoid disappointment and heartbreak, and almost avoided this one. I know other readers who may be as boneheaded as I am). Brava!
Lunachan90 chapter 49 . 11/15/2014
Hi your story was really something, it made me feel every emotion out there. It was wonderful but I don't think I could ever read it again ( to... Heavy) Have you heard of Danielle Brown? My grandmother reads a lot of her books and your writing reminds me of hers.
Seiyo no Juroku chapter 49 . 8/22/2014
Your story was beautiful in every way possible I loved it but I didn't because it made me cry. For some reason I can see it happening. The words have life too much in my opinion but still amazingly beautiful. Please keep writing.
Rhianna chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Good writing bae
blueaoineechan chapter 49 . 7/23/2014
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! *bawling out my eyes and crying like a baby* THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ! Every chapter, i felt some kind of emotion whether it was good or bad i still felt it. I've learned so much that every time i think of this story, i think, wow, all the thoughts and emotions from all the characters in this story..just...just...really hit me. So i want to thank you for this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL story. I dont even want to call it a STORY, its better than just a story, i felt that i actually experienced and was in the story by how real and how detailed the emotions, character developtment, the actual characters were, and the overall plot was... i just fell in love with this story, so please dont think that im crazy, but if all stories were amazing as this one, then i dont think there would be tv or the internet. (Depends where you read the story) So again, thank you for giving me this chance to enjoy, connect, and overall live this AMAZING story. :D
Momorulz chapter 49 . 6/28/2014
Epilogue plz
Ruby of Raven chapter 49 . 6/23/2014
Aw! That did make me tear up!
It was such a beautiful ending. You really out did yourself with this. I loved it.
The fact that she had to rickroll everyone there just made it even better. XD
Great job and I hope to read more of your works in the near future.
G0d3ss0fD1sc0rd chapter 49 . 6/22/2014
I'm an absolute mess right now. I can barely see to type this. This hurts so much. But I loved it. It was perfect.
teacupdestiny chapter 49 . 6/22/2014
I have cried over this story and followed it and loved it. I hate you and I fought tears until the end of this stupid chapter. Omg, it was terrible. You have hurt me and I don't know if I can ever survive. On the upside, I feeling like making my own readers cry a little. You are truly terrible.

To be honest, though...I understand. I know how hard it is to end that story, say goodbye to your babies for the last time. I hope whatever issues you were working through have solved themselves...or become better. I hope this story has brought you as much happiness as it has brought to me. I truly enjoyed reading it and I'm sad that it's over. But you can't tell anyone I said that, because as far as I'm concerned, I'm still hating you for making me cry ;}

May you step on a lego, you jerk (and the best of luck in all your future endeavors!)
Yampie chapter 49 . 6/21/2014
Well, I did not expect to cry, but cry I did. Time skips at the end often grate on my nerves but you executed this really well. These characters were very much your own, despite being based on Avatar, as was the rest of this story, and I think that you've exceeded the boundaries of quality that are typically placed on fanfiction due to its very nature. If you write a book, let me know; I'd buy it.
Patty cake rocks chapter 49 . 6/21/2014
Oh my god. O.O I cried throughout this. This was.. This was so well written and a good ending but just wow
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 49 . 6/21/2014
Nicely done! I like how you ended with her funeral, not many do and it was a nice treat.
Aaliyah92 chapter 49 . 6/21/2014
Ahh that was so sad! Brought tears to my eyes! Just wanted to thank you for persevering with this story and completing it. I've enjoyed it immensely!
LovinZuko chapter 48 . 5/11/2014
FUCK, you have me bawling from Sokkas point of view at the wedding, the way you explained it...it was perfect and truly special! I wish I had an older brother like that :,( it was sooooo sweet! Please update soon!