Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
I give you a 7.5. Mostly for the Riful continuity error and Deneve dying. Otherwise 8.5.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Roxanne is like Riful with less personality and more murderous fangirl stalker. She's really hard to like.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
You know what? The 'Irene taught Flora' thing makes an awful lot of sense the way you explain it.
kstefan88 chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
Now I have read the whole trilogy during the last days and I have to say that this is the best alternate storyline I have read so far.

You built up the context well and throwing me through the times and places kept me interested because there always was something unsolved. I may also like your story so much because I found a bunch of ideas in here that I had myself but did not yet write down (please don't sue me when I do :D )

What I'd appreciate is for you to do a proper spell- and grammarcheck. I don't mind typos that much, but sometimes I had the feeling that, as you began a sentence, planned to let it end differently than you actually have.

Here and there you lack detail. For example: Flore did not seem to care the least about Irene leaving for the mainland war. Also, what I don't like that much, is, that Miria and Helen being sisters became less and less important as the story progressed. If you hadn't have Helen call her "Miria-nee" I might have absolutely forgotten it at some point.

You really have a lot characters in here and sadly quite a bit of potential of interactions between them and feelings for each other was left unused.

All in all, this is still one of the better fictions I have read, last but not least because of the overall plot.

7/10
HappyBlack179 chapter 23 . 8/30/2012
This trilogy gets a 1,000,000! Best Claymore fanfic series I've ever read - Great job. Also another thing, read the epilogue while listening to the Transformers OST: Arrival To Earth, it's so epic! -
The Kunoichi chapter 21 . 3/19/2012
Duofera REALLY doesn't like Helen, attacking her all the time. Great job, as usual, keep it up! :)
Avianis chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
Returned to Claymore after a long hiatus and I must say, you're trekking along pretty well. The gist is concise, but I need to read up on all your other chapters to comment more.

Other than that, keep it up.
HappyBlack179 chapter 21 . 2/27/2012
I'm confused...so did...Helen die?
Tmj1395 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
So happy to see your update! I definately give this chapter a 10!
Kuinshi too lazy to log in chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
OMG its over! its over! *points at title* like literally! anyways. copycat Kuroui. niceee one :DDD fitted perfectly! I wish there was some medication for ur damn writer's block! haa haa And u obviously cant end this hereeee! THERE MUST BE A FOURTH ONE. well i enjoyed it thoroughly if this were in a novel id eat it. EVERY. SIGNLE. PAGE. e_e 8/10 cause the style and flow of it is really good but the plot with this one is kinda linear n_n; keep writinggg!
HappyBlack179 chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
i like this story its pretty cool
The Kunoichi chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
Hey, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I had work that needed to be done. Great job with with the story! I'm happy Roxanne is dead. Are you gonna kill of Cassandra too? I don't hate her, I'm just wondering. Well, anyway, keep up the good work! :)
Kuinshii chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
Why. The. Frikkin. Cliffhanger. :( and it sorta gets confusing when you switch POVs _ (i have a slow brain) i think it's a little short for a chapter too :3 needs more stuff!
Tmj1395 chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Glad to see you update again. Loved this chapter, definatley a nine! The only reason you don't get a ten is because you stabbed Deneve in the neck! *sniff* *sniff* makes me sad...
TotalJazzyJeff chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
I give it a 9 out of 10. I read all three right after each other and then I got to this one and I waited forever for the update so now I'm happy, Good good. TJ2 out.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »