Reviews for Teaching Gryff's Princess to Tempt Slyth's Sex God
Please carry on with story and keep draco and hermione together
Lonashanaz111 chapter 29 . 8/26
I'm totally dramione all the way please say everything turns out ok
AbbieMalfoy696 chapter 29 . 8/26
I love this series so much it really shows your progression as a writer and I'm sure you stopped for a good reason although it would mean a lot to me and the rest of the followers of this AMAZING story if you carried it on..ik its been like 5-6 years since you've updated and you may have moved on but this story you've created is incredible and it deserves to be finished i have no critisms for any of the chapters if anything their TOO good. (plus I relate to your love of tom felton ;) It kills me that this story was just ramping up and turning less into a smut and more about Dramione (not complaining about the smut thou :D) Srsly you should consider finishing it off. Wow I'm rambling i'll just go rly hope you see this btw this is my fav fan fic of all time just thought you should know.
Godcares chapter 20 . 8/25
Okay... the best chapter... but can you make another story which includes characters playing truth or dare pls.
dramione chapter 29 . 8/15
so i know it's been 5 years sense you've touched this series, but its soooo good and you should really keep writing!
Please do another chapter! ;)
Theo didn't deserve it but because Hermione isn't dating him anyway, it doesn't really matter. ( I like Draco more, but I'm starting to like Theo too.)
review!
melodyofasiren chapter 9 . 8/4
Uh-oh,... is theo getting a bit too attached!?
Syoh T chapter 20 . 7/31
Draconian fogot the spell.. XD. Loving the story
Syoh T chapter 13 . 7/30
Love it so
Syoh T chapter 12 . 7/30
Peeing in a cup can find out more than drugs and pregnancy. It is very useful
Syoh T chapter 10 . 7/30
Wow! You did this so well. The grammar is on point. The language is expanding in greatness. Thank you. But... does your family know WHAT
Syoh T chapter 8 . 7/30
From what I've heard already, i love Destiny. She reminds me of me. Love the story BTWAT girl. Ur myou saviour.
bob chapter 19 . 7/28
very nice, best story ever...