Reviews for Teaching Gryff's Princess to Tempt Slyth's Sex God
unknown chapter 29 . 4/17
How come you haven't uploaded the new chapter,4 more days and unfollowing
no namel chapter 29 . 3/24
Where is the next chapter please
no name chapter 29 . 3/22
Love it !
Rachel chapter 22 . 3/13
Holy shit. I actually cried when Draco got all emotional. Wow.
Dramioneee chapter 29 . 3/13
So I just started this story 2 days ago and it is fab! I love love love it sooooo much! Please don't tell me you've abandoned it! I really want to finish it!
G.B chapter 21 . 3/1
I loved it at first but sadly after it started to get a bit
boreing
G.B chapter 16 . 3/1
why?WHY?W-W-why so short? and btw i love all of these chapters so far soooooooo horny!
; )
Lazy to sign in chapter 29 . 2/19
. I will update within two days again if I get enough reviews .

What happened to that? Did you not get enough reviews in 3 years?!
GAHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED! Is that the end no it can't be oh my god I'll always wonder I know it was like 2-3 years ago but PLEASE FINISH I need to know if theo succedes or if draco get to keep hermione... Aside from that rant great story a new favourite of mine your a talented author please continue to write ! ;)
killer angel chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
I have been waiting for five months for this story to be u do the honours by continuing this story?
please chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY. What even happened?! I just discovered this fanfic a few days ago and I've already read the 29 chapters posted! I know this fanfic is from ages ago but please please finish it. You're absolutely amazing and I love this story. Lots of love- one of your fans
Potter rules chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
These are really great. Upload chapter 7 sooooooon!
Nicola chapter 29 . 10/17/2014
Harry has done a deal with the devil! I think it's a trap. I loved it
Guest chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
hey i am certain that u have got enough reviews within 2 days;so updately something quickly.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/21/2014
I am gonna kill u if u dont upload!