Reviews for Teaching Gryff's Princess to Tempt Slyth's Sex God
bob chapter 29 . 2/18
more chapterssss!
Omg I love it! When will the next chapter be out? I’m honestly rooting for Theo... hate me if you want, I just think he’s better for Hermione. Draco’s too complicated. But he’s still hot af so whatever.
Go Draco
Ravenclawwhore39 chapter 29 . 1/14
Please come back luv your story
Where is the update :( I need this story to live
Crazyangel chapter 29 . 12/24/2017
I have literally binged this story in one night! I want more to read to be quite frank.
I love this chapter 15 . 12/15/2017
draco
dramione'xoxo chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
draco
Laurin chapter 29 . 12/9/2017
This story is super good. It’s sad that you aren’t posting anymore.
Coleyimoge5 chapter 29 . 11/16/2017
Nooo how could they want dramione apart Harry what are you doing ? Sooo exciting I’m lovin it!
EmeraldStars16 chapter 29 . 10/23/2017
So I realize I'm a little late to the party, but is this ever going to be finished? The last chapter is 29:26 and it totally stops mid-story. What's the deal? Hasn't been updated since 2012...
Areesha Aziz chapter 29 . 9/29/2017
IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN TWO DAYS AND I AM DYING! I can not live without this fanfic. It is like oxygen to me. And you are the best writer ever! PLEASE WRITE MORE OR ELSE DO COME TO MY FUNERAL!
JeeChingIsHere chapter 29 . 9/29/2017
I LUVVVVVV this Dramione fanfictions! Plssss write more... Every time I'm bored, I read your story and it always clears my boredom and I wish this story will never end... Pls make Draco and Hermione a couple instead of Theo (not sure if I spelt it correctly :p) Hope to see more posts from you! You're my fav author for fanfictions ever!
Lots of love, Jee Ching