Reviews for The Lion Or The Lamb
SzonKlin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nice story :) Will you continue it?
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved this story! So sweet!
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love it. I love and you have to continue. LA Crep over at Twi Girls sent me. You have to continue. I have only read one T story and I love for you to be my second. This O/S is to good to end like this, not like this. They just started talking

I love how you put the Twilight spin on it; it was perfect and so real

Sandy
Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I wish this was a multi chapter story, you drew me in right away! I loved it!

-Emma/TwitardGirl
hoppyliz chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was fun!
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Interesting twist on the original... I liked it very much. Well written and totally kept my interest. It would be interesting to see what you could do with it if you contiuned. Well done on the role reversals. I could totally see them in these roles...
dweissa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Love it. Will you continue this?
amwine chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love it! I hope you continue it after the contest. Good luck! Great job...thanks!
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh goodness, I so love this story! Good luck hun, your characterizations are priceless, I love that you switched the two; classic!

x
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
You're story concepted is really I really like how you wrote you're jaded Bella.A lot of author that try and write her in this way either do to much or not enough,but I think you did just wonderful job on that.I really hope you continue this after the 'd be interesting to see how there relationship would also be interesting to see Edward take on the whole for a one-shot it ended well,giving the reader a little hope for our odd little you did a amazing job.I hope to see more of this story in the future.