Reviews for Wherever You Go
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Loved it!
Little Miss Norty chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Loved this little ditty, and would love to see it continued too!
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
ha! this was great!
I've always agreed with the adage that "men are from mars, women are from venus" because men NEVER think like we do, or see the issues in the same light.
Two things I do wonder about are: why don't they now apply to be foster parents and bring Riley out with them? (hey, maybe you could write a futuretake where this happens!)
and... did Bella ever get to go to the bathroom after she saw all the packed boxes and had that intense conversation with Edward? (just kidding!)
Loved the story - thanx for sharing!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Great job! I loved that you actually made B leave & stay away while E got his head outta his ass & figured his shit out, but still gave us a HEA!

Thanks for sharing!
hisgirlinterrupted chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
First of all... I want to know why the hell this doesn't have any reviews? Seriously... WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? You are an amazing and gifted writer, with an even more amazing mind, and this ridiculous mediocrity-praising fandom should be at your feet. But then, maybe that's why they're not. Most of them wouldn't know a good story or a good writer if it/they slapped them in the face. It's appalling. I'm annoyed with that very fact on a daily basis. But enough about that...

This was great. Loved the boy-bonding, and the 'I can't live without you' love and devotion, even if it took a minute. And very clever proposal, tying it to the books. Books are special. As are you and your box of goodies.