Reviews for Racing the Clock
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Why didn't Sam notice Charile's broken hand yet!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Easy, Sam... Charlie has a good feeling that he KNEW Dean will not shot him. ;) *grinning* He's not scared!

Yaaayy! Charlie defend them again! Oh how I love you for this, Charlie...! *hugs him tightly*

I would love if this fic have sequel again! XD

Btw, why this fic didn't labled as complete fic? o.O
221B Angel chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
Are you going to make another Supernatural/Numb3rs crossover? Really hope you do, they're always awesome. But every time it just kills me that Don always thinks Sam and Dean are the bad guys -_-*
girlyghoul chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Oh no! Poor Deacon! Oh well, at least Sam and Dean are safe... FOR NOW! And Don still thinks they're the bad guys. Tsk tsk tsk. Maybe Charlie can work out an equation to prove their innocence to his big bro... Victor though... now he'll never believe them. The image of Victor stomping around so mad is pretty funny though!

Hee

Good one!
casammy chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
poor deacon, I would have liked to save but anyway, I'm glad Henrickson was left with the desire to lay hands on Dean and Sammy and a shame that Don only see the bad side of the boys when he has risked his life sammy in 2 chances to save his brother is an ungrateful
renegade-chevy chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Not Deacon! LOL I like the way this ended :D I liked this story. You can write Sammy whump and kidnapping very well haha. I hope to read more of it :D

Lauren x
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Good story. Any chance of another Numb3rs crossover?
girlyghoul chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
YAY Deacon!... Although if Victor hitches a ride, the jig may be up. Does this take place before or after Folsom Prison Blues... that's all Sam needs is to go to that prison and have to deal with the ghost there... SHEEZ!

But maybe they'll take Victor along, stop off for ice cream and Sam can pull the puppy eyes... then Victor (all happy with the ice cream) will let him go just 'cause. Oh no wait! Oh snap! The baddie's still out there! No ice cream for anyone! NOOOOOOO!
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Saved! Though Henriksen's got Sam under his eye... Dean's loose now though. He'll have a plan...
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Oh Victor! You so silly! Well, whew! That was close! At least they're out of the water... even if Sam is in more hot water with Victor.

But now the baddie's going for Dean... NOOOOOOOOO!
casammy chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
come dean! Neither nothing nor nobody can detain to big bro when it has to save his sammy, and please strong kick to the back of the stupid of andrew. I need sammy's quota in the pain and dean comforting in his arms his kid
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
ARRRGH! Ok, maybe these baddies are too creative... I thought Dean would at least be in the same room as Sam, and I reckon Dean thought that too... but nope!

AWWW! Nice of Sam to be all strong and manly and support Charlie, but he can't do that for so long. Maybe Don'll save the day... or even Victor at this point... heck... I'd settle for Gordon saving the day (not that that's likely) but SOMEBODY better save the day!
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Interesting. Is this a Numb3rs crossover?
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
AHHHH! Noooo! Now who's gonna save Dean! Don maybe... but could Victor be far behind? Nooooo! Sam and Charlie need to learn how to float (saves energy until help arrives ya know... except their help keeps getting bonked by the baddies!) Oh sigh!
casammy chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
oooook see the positive side of this, now dean goes to be in the same place where they took sam to themselves and this way it goes to be easier for him to rescue sammy and also to charlie and to be able to shoot a few bullets at the stupid of andrew like that learns that nobody damages to sam winchester and is still alive