Reviews for The Locker
Daughter of Apollo 14 chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
This was a great story.
HufflepuffGleek chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
You used a Supernatural quote! I loved the Buffy quote too.
Joleigh13 chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Is this almost over...I felt like it just got started...ah well...really good!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
This was quite an awesome story :) Rachel as the damsel in distress & Puck as her rescuer stories are my guilty pleasure!
NexxusLovatic chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
In the Jewish religion, they refer to their god as Yahweh. Just thought you should know.
little miss michelle chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
Awesome awesome awesome story
MsTyp0 chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Just wanted to delurk for a moment to tell you how much I enjoyed this well-told story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
BriyerRose chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Great dramatic story!:-)
candyland 426 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
i find this really stupid, everyone is getting so worked up about a bit of graffiti. And i hate how you refer to people by calling them the 'talented dancer' or the 'tan teen'.
couragetcd chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Great story, I like how you managed to add moments of humor to a serious subject. LOVE Vamp Willow and the "hands, hands" bit, I can really see that between the two girls.
Lov2-Travel chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
I was excited when I saw this update in my e-mail...love this story:) Thanks soooo much for posting & sharing this with us. The underlying message is such an important one...the hate/bulling needs to stop...& you showed Rachel doing just that! Thanks for the Puckleberry too...my favorite pairing! They just seem to go together:)))

Hopefully, you will write some more Puckleberry in the near future...looking forward to it!

~elle
bahnannah chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
so many good songs that i now have to youtube them! lol. have you heard taylor swift's new song? mean? it was if it were written for rachel berry. the video even ends with taylor on a broadway stage - literally. it has broadway in big letters behind her! lol. i may not like taylor, but this song was pretty awesome.

i also found another song that fits puck. it's old, but works with puck's rockerness. it's called on the dark side and was in the movie eddie and the cruisers. it's sung by john cafferty and the beaver brown band.

great chapter. i've been waiting all day for this. i loved the bambi-eyes part. i giggled. great!
MsMKT86 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
PHENOMENAL STORY! I absolutely loved it! I'm glad I clicked on this in the beginning. Fantastic job from beginning to end!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
great fic (:
SoUsay234 chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
I love how this turned out. And don't worry about using cliches- they are cliches for a reason: They work. And as long your whole story is not based around one, it's pretty awesome when you use one and adapt it to your style.

So glad the idiot was caught ... I so hope that they send him to prison (like, prison-prison) and he gets his ass beaten there so much that he like... well, I don't know... but something that makes him fucking suffer.

I also liked the fact that you included some of the newer show pairings and that Santana actually apologized to Rachel (totally wasn't expecting that...) And I was practically ready to beat Puck up when he couldn't find the nerve to ask Rachel out.

It's such a good story, with an original, interesting plot and awesome, believable characters it's almost sad it has to end... but you're awesome.

Can't wait for that epilogue.