Reviews for More Blood Than Sleep
wendy1969 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
I do hope one day that you will complete this story. But, if you do not then, whatever the reason, i may not know, but we have many reasons for doing things and, 'i understand', is all i can think of to say.

It is a thoroughly fascinating read and i have enjoyed it so far
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I started reading this three hours ago completely aware that it was unfinished and hasn't been updated in a year. I hope you are ok and well and will resume writing this at some point soon, best of luck- Tessa
Mercyrus chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
My God!

This is good...you have GOT to continue this...seriously...

I'm liking this a lot
Regin chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
omg there neds to be more! great story! hope you come back to it
agirlinherhead chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Please please please keep writing this! In YEARS of reading FF i dont review (I know, I'm a bad un) but I love your writing style and find it refreshing to read FF with an adult point of view and mature understanding of emotions and situation. thank you!
DarkAndAngsty chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
Complete awesomeness. I am so hooked on this story. Love it, I can't wait for more! Great work, thank you!
Mickaeyla chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Two words: FREAKIN AWESOME!
letsjustdance chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Great chapter...but is there something Peter knows about the baby that we don't? Assuming 'he' will be gifted, another shield at least...raised by vampires, so totally in the know before being changed...is there more? I love how they are all bonding. Update soon! *hugs*
tds88 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
It's such a great moment to be able to see the familial bonds and relationships that they have created. I love the calm, "normal" moment before the storm.
louisianagirl900 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter...

I loved it.
Tee Hill chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
awesome story :)))))))))))))) well done!
Emily k chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Heck yes, Weakerthans.
deltagrl chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
IM WITH PETER WHEN HE SAYS ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE IS HONEST WITH HER. WHY IS THE BABY GOING TO BE SO POWERFUL. WAS THERE MORE TO THE FATHER LIKE THEIR WAS WITH B
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
thankyou for another great chapter