Reviews for Summertime
kailenegirl chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
That was really the best way to wrap up everything. I loved it and I enjoyed this story very much :D
kailenegirl chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
Aww, now that was sad. I felt bad for Grace, she seemed really hurt about all this. And also poor Karen, now that she admitted her feelings for Will... it's like one step further and two steps back with those two.
kailenegirl chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
It is nice to see Karen realize and accept her feeling for Will and also confront Sasha about their relationship. Now I kinda feel bad for hating Will before haha. And Grace meeting Will at the end, I'm thinking this is when the hell breaks loose.
kailenegirl chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
Whoa! You really got me there ;) At the end I was like "what just happened?" I can't wait to see how she'll react to this, especially since Karen told her about it before.
kailenegirl chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
I really love Karen and Sophie's conversation and how Sophie seems to always bring something insightful when Karen needs the most. And it's amazing how Will always ends up going back to Karen and start everything all over again. I think it shows that he has feelings for her too.
kailenegirl chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
"Grace made her feel dizzy – too much talk(...)" couldn't agree more haha. I wasn't expecting Karen to confess her secret to Grace, that was brilliant! To bad she took it as a joke.
kailenegirl chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
I found it interesting how the three of them are getting along. That's not going to end well, is it? The confrontation in the end was really really good and intense. Will did have a point when he said that nobody understands her cause she tends to keep everything to herself.

You write that characters so well that sometimes I forget that theyre fictional characters. You should see me yelling at them when they don't act the way I want, it's insane lol. You're really doing a great job with them ;)
kailenegirl chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Poor Karen, I hate how lonely she is feeling. I like the way you brought Jack back to the story, to be honest I totally forgot about him. I also loved the way you introduced Sasha here and the way it ended up in a nice cliffhanger
kailenegirl chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
I loved the way you made them start over again, despite the fact that I'm still mad at Will lol. I wonder if Karen is going to confront him though
kailenegirl chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
Ok, he IS seeing somebody already. I think I might beat him up. I loved that you brought Sophie back, I like her, she always has something sweet to say to Karen and also I love that she's encouraging Karen not to give up :D
kailenegirl chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
Oh come on, why is he acting like that? I know Karen asked for a break but by avoiding her now he's just confirming her statement, that he's only there to fuck her. He's not seeing somebody already, is he? Is he? IS HE? lol
kailenegirl chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
"No you don't, honey. You are just here to fuck me."

That was heartbreaking. I can understand why Karen wants to have a break, I mean is clear that she's falling for him and that she wants to be more than a fuck buddy to him. I wonder how is Will going to respond to that and what will happen to their relationship now. Great chapter :D
kailenegirl chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Man Grace is one pain in the ass, sometimes she annoys me to no end with her possession over Will, always wanting to know everything that's going on with his life, give the man a rest! And it's amazing how well you capture that annoying side of her to perfection. I loved the ending scene, it was sweet and it looks like a big step for them since they just broke one of their rules.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
This is definitely the truest way to end a story like this. To wrap things up too neatly would just betray everything that had been set up this entire time; I love that Karen made some concessions, but the major lie is still there, and the cyclical ending to the story was a smart way to go. Looking forward to your next story :-)
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
I really liked that Grace's reactions came more from being hurt rather than anger. It's really easy to fall into a blind rage when it comes to Grace in these situations, and while it is effective, I think the way you handled it here spoke more volumes than the other option could have. That, mixed with Karen's thoughts over Will telling Grace how it was a purely sexual connection made for one depressing chapter, lol. But it was excellent.