Reviews for Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 5 . 4/9
I really like this story. You have a very unique way of writing. Very interesting. I hope you decide to continue this someday.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Omg this has got to be one of the bestest fics ever! UPDATE!
fcCp
EmpireX chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Liking this so far! Update soon!
Jomac chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Okay you've adressed my question from the last chapter and I'm satisfied. Great twist makes the story even more high stakes with Lisa only now having access to the info Jackson needs. Can't wait to read the next chapters but I have to go home and feed my kids.
Jomac chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
This is getting more interesting - nice set up - the mind wanders up all manner of scenario's. Only comment would be that Lisa's character does seem to be morphing into someone elses - in the movie she seems too conservative to start casually fucking FBI agents for information - however I'll go with it cause at a pinch you kind of think after a near death experience like that, maybe you do discard the "niceness" in favour of survival.
Jomac chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lovely twist the idea that she's investigating him - and the paralel between Jackson and Mark - very interesting - will read on!
trudes193 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Thank you for updating, this chapter was written very well, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please update soon, cannot wait to see what happens next. :D
verkiella chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Okay.. Write some more, please?
Verkiella chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I loooooove it! I wanna read more! :D
Jesscah chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Oh. My. God.

This is fabulous.

I literally cannot stop reading. Your plot is impeccable.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Thank you so much for sharing- I can't wait to see where you take this story next!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
ILoveFanFictions chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Good story, I'm curious to see where it is going now. Are they going to become partners in crime in a crazy roadtrip? Please update soon.

P.s.: Mark is an asshole. I liked the chair thing.
trudes193 chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Really enjoying your story, please keep going with it, and looking forward to the next chapter.
RayOfTheDawn chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
WOW and here I thought that this fandom was dead... Please don't stop. I can actualy see something as demented as this happening with these two.

Cheers