Reviews for If I Die Young
Oh my god- I cried so much at this fanfic as well as lusher at times. Thank you 3
Totallyawesomeharry chapter 38 . 8/7
Omg this story!

I absolutely love it so so much, I can't not even put it into words!
Have you considered making this an original work and publishing it? If not, your really should!

I was crying so much. Occasionally there has been a fic that has made me cry, but never before have i made it through half a box of tissues!

I have to own up: about half way through I did skip to the end to make sure it was a happy ending, but even tho I had read a paragraph from the end chapter which mentioned Blaine, I was still not sure if he did make it. Especially when he didn't wake up by Christmas.

God, I really can't put my praise for this story into words! It was just so beautiful and lovely (albeit incredibly sad).
Thank you so so so much for writing and sharing this!
Daisy Marshall chapter 11 . 7/23
This story, chapter 10 especially, reminds me very much of my own story. Though I do not have brain cancer or tumor(s), I have a similar neurological disease that makes me experience serious headaches, mini seizures, muscle spasms and memory issues. No surgery yet but I am regularly using an oxygen cannula/mask and am in doctor's offices weekly. Watching Glee and fawning over Klaine has helped distract me from my complications, and reading a story about a similar situation involving one of my favorite characters is quite gratifying. Thank you very much for writing something that is so true to life. 3
secretlives18 chapter 35 . 6/10
I know the story is already written but...please don't make it with me in tears
btw your writing, this story, is so moving. I don't wanna cry.
Laura chapter 14 . 5/15
You're story is so great! I'm not crying right now just because my family is around, but I want to... so bad! That little moment between Blaine and his dad... priceless!
Vallyjean22 chapter 32 . 4/17
OH. MY. GOD.
Hanna chapter 1 . 2/26
Hi! I know this story was written several years ago and that you might not even check in here anymore! I just wanted to say that this fic was wonderful! So angsty but also so sweet! I love the dialogue and the way you portray the characters! Thank you for putting this story out in the world! :)
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 10 . 2/20
Awkward moment when I am rereading this over and have Breathe Me by Sia on not even reading the lyrics til the end and it ends up matching up. Freaky
speghettios chapter 1 . 2/5
I am such a huge fan of this story. It's probably my favorite fanfiction ever :) I could go on for days about how amazing it is.

Never stop writing!
cecilaine chapter 38 . 2/3
Great and very emotional story
You had me at the edge of my seat the entire way omg so glad he didn't die or I would have probably burst into tears, what a beautiful moving fan fiction I congratulate you on your wonderful writing skills and this is declared a new favourite
edwardlover-babe94 chapter 38 . 12/17/2015
Truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. No other Klaine fanfiction can simply compare to how beautiful this story is. This is my second time reading it and it still brings out all the same emotions it did the first time. I don't think a story has ever made me sob so much. I feel I have been on an emotional rollercoaster with Kurt and Blaine. I felt I was able to feel their heartbreak and thats because you are truly an amazing writer. This story was beautifully written and your attention to details made it feel all the more real and all the more touching. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Im sure ill be re-reading it for a third time in a couple of months.
Noorha chapter 38 . 11/12/2015
I don't review but this is something worth reviewing. I've been reading this for a few hours and I sobbed my way through the end seriously thinking the worst scenario I could imagine was what you were gonna use. It just made me cry harder when I got a happy ending. Thank you, this was beautiful.
Noorah
xxcolourfulpassionxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
To this is day, this is one of my favorite stories that I have ever read. You've written something so well thought out and interesting that I think about it whenever I think about writing something new and need inspiration. Every chapter is so interesting and captivating and I'm pretty sure that when I first read this, I read it all in one day. You're written so much and invested so much into this and it's greatly appreciated, thank you for writing this!
Hazelglasz chapter 38 . 8/21/2015
I laughed so many times, smiles, sighed, and cried even more. A really beautiful story, thank you so much, I know I'm not going to be the same after this. BEAUTIFUL!
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »