Reviews for If I Die Young
Noorah chapter 38 . 11/12
I don't review but this is something worth reviewing. I've been reading this for a few hours and I sobbed my way through the end seriously thinking the worst scenario I could imagine was what you were gonna use. It just made me cry harder when I got a happy ending. Thank you, this was beautiful.
xxcolourfulpassionxx chapter 1 . 8/22
To this is day, this is one of my favorite stories that I have ever read. You've written something so well thought out and interesting that I think about it whenever I think about writing something new and need inspiration. Every chapter is so interesting and captivating and I'm pretty sure that when I first read this, I read it all in one day. You're written so much and invested so much into this and it's greatly appreciated, thank you for writing this!
Hazelglasz chapter 38 . 8/21
I laughed so many times, smiles, sighed, and cried even more. A really beautiful story, thank you so much, I know I'm not going to be the same after this. BEAUTIFUL!
olcia6060 chapter 38 . 8/6
I rarely review anything, but I couldn't not-review this time. I just wanna say, thank You. This story made me think about lot of things. While I was reading I cried, I laughed, I had huge emotional rollercoaster... and I am so glad that I read this, beacuse I'm studying medicine and I'm thinking about becoming an oncologist. And now I'm ever more sure of that choice than I was before. So, I can only say thank You.
xXOurLoveIsAllWeNeedXx chapter 1 . 5/3
PERFECTION. That's the only word with i can describe this story. The writing is amazing and beautiful. The story is lovely,angsty,funny,heartbreaking and oh,SO good. Is just perfect. The autor is so damn talented that makes me sad that she dont post anymore.
Tess chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Omg this is so beautiful! This is the first story ever to make me cry! You're so good at writing and capturing feelings, and I'm stil crying at the moment! You should totally become a writer!
Emmegirl827 chapter 38 . 11/15/2014
One of my favorites! Great story.
miss Amysong chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read, thank you xx
Klaine14forever chapter 38 . 10/28/2014
This story... I seriously have no words to describe how amazing it was it gave me moments of laughter (when trip would brig his witty asshole attitude or when blaine dropped orange juice in Kurt's head or when blaines uncle would make a funny comment about them {I loved Harry btw}) or when blaine told the warblers he was gay nd David was glad cuz he wouldn't have to compete with him for girls) moments of insanity (when I had no idea if blaine was gonna die or not and I was just hoping for the best but expecting the worst I seriously thought he was gonna die) moments of anger (when Blaines grandmother would be a bitch and a few others that slipped my mind) moments of sadness (there were a lot of those where I just had to stop reading cuz I was just gonna cry my heart out if I kept on) moments of sweetness (klaine moments were just cute I loved the way they were how they handled things I would be reading nd I would say to my self I want that I want to have what they have) moments of pure joy, happiness, happy tears (when I found out Blaine wasn't gonna die at the end of the story) BlowTheCandlesOut u are truly amazing please do this world a flavor and never stop writing because you are incredible if they did award winning Nobel rice for fanfictions I would so vote for this one this story actually made me feel and I will forever carry it in my heart.
Klaine14forever chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
Omg I don't think u can breath blaine opened his eyes nd nothing else matters in this world cuz he opened his eyes nd at first I was crying waiting for the worst but he opened his eyes nd life is good nd I'm gonna read the last chapter cuz klaine is amazing and... Did already say that BLAINE ANDERSON OPENED HIS EYES! :)
Klaine14forever chapter 34 . 10/23/2014
I just wanted to say that I'm trying my best not to cry and also that ur amazing honestly no other author has wowed me like you ur style of writing is amazing ur amazing
Klaine14forever chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
Ch.24Pt2 OMG this chapter! It just crept up my heart into my soul and it was the sweetest thing ever I found my self unconsciously crying and I had to stop and let it sink in on some parts cuz it was just too much sweetness and it was just so touching it messed with my feelings horribly and I loved it :)
Klaine14forever chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
BlowTheCandlesOut has any one ever told you you're amazing?... Well you are. :)
Klaine14forever chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Ch.22 Lol this chapter was so funny freaking trip offering weed to Blaine and Blaine all high has to be the most funniest cutest thing EVER! Best chapter :)
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »