Reviews for Escape From Crucifixus
HemisfierPark chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
you said there was gonna be more
there is no more
please make more
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This story. THIS STORY. Gosh. I love this! Continue please!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Okay, so I'm thoroughly enjoying how you near-seamlessly tied the two universes together. The one complaint I have is that there is a way to mark this as a crossover, and it would be listed as both HINABN and repo! So yeah. Um, I just started reading this and I really want to see where this is going to go. Though it would be awesome if Worth was a SurGEN or a repo man as well. ;3
Cheers
Tfflm
L.Hawk chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
I just finished reading your story, and I have to say I loved it. I chose to review on this chapter, because I wanted to say that I think it's really cool how you used some of the lyrics of the zydrate song in the story. I can't wait to read more.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Wow! This is the first crossover of its kind that I've found and it's awesome! You've done a good job keeping everybody in character. I can't wait for the next chapter. No, really. Don't take too long, please?
Xynostaph chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
First off- wow. Two of my favorite things Mixed together in such a wonderful way! It makes me... Well, it makes me all sorts of happy! It's so BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to read more of this! I think I'll go back and review the other chapters... Yeah... So that way I can squee over all of the story, chapter by chapter!

Now that I think about it, maybe I should have started with chapter one... Gah! Sorry bout that!

Anyway, I'm guessing something majors going' down, and zombie must feel so confused! But this story... Gah! Write more! I love it! Just the fact that Hanna knows what zydrate is and stuff makes me come up with all sorts of theories and how other characters come into play! ( though most of said theories are probably wrong, hahah)

Must. Read. More. Please... Please update again soon! I'll love you for ever and ever...!

/shot

Excellent story this far! Keep being awesome!