Reviews for Equivalence Gates
monzepelmoon chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
:( Can there be a sequel to this one?
sarah chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
i don tget it
sarah chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
they got abuse
Immortalfantasylover chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Good Fishy, that made me smile, as well as the part of Robin teaching Superboy and Miss Martian how to play rock paper scissors. Cute little piece, and that does sound pretty familiar.
LadyMysteri chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
UPDATE! - please? With a cookie on top?
LadyMysteri chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
BG-13 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
K that was just funny!
SakuraJade chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I'm not really one for drabbles, vignettes, or one-shots, but I did enjoy most of the chapters you wrote (didn't really get the point of the AU one and wasn't interested in the gender bender one either as it also seemed pointless in relation to the other chapters). And I have to give you mad props for the ending of the final chapter. I definitely did not see that coming, and based on what we have to go on from the real show, I'd say there's no way he'd be a mole. However, I was totally able to buy into it when you said it was b/c of the Cadmus mission in the very beginning and that it's not by choice. I can get on board with that explanation no problem. So great job with that :) Over all your writing was really good too and you did a good job with the characters as well. I'd love to see a multichapter Artemis/Wally fic from you sometime (you could even piggy back off what you have here at the end as I think you could do a lot with that). Anyway, great job over all :)
a random reader chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
O.o...I didn't see THAT coming...I always suspected Superboy or MM...not Wally...TToTT I'm soo sad it's was a very AMAZING story...Hope to see more like it from you! Goodbye. :'(
a random reader chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
HAHA! Though that sounds painful..haha Wally, haha.
a random reader chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
O.o... sadness...but I must. Keep. READING!
a random reader chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
We need more of this genderbend stuff...its really good! I am LOVING this!
a random reader chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Soooo good! Just the right amout of fluff..not to little...and not overpowering! LOVING IT!
a random reader chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Good fishy! And very good fisherman. I love schemming Robin! So good!
a random reader chapter 2 . 7/19/2011! I love this soo much...I'm hooked..must. Read. On