Reviews for A Problem
RavenDove16 chapter 6 . 6/12
I know you probably read a lot of reviews asking for an update, but well I really want an update. I've been reading lots of Pellinor fan fiction and I love the story. Please please please continue.
cameron chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
this is good but u never finished
elwren75 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Wonderful chapter!
McKenzieAnne chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
You should update this ) it's an awesome story and I would love to know what happens.
elwren75 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wonderful premise and beginning. I look forward to the rest.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Damn! This is BRILLIANT!
Update soon!
fcCp
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Thaaank youu! :))) I really love that story and it was so nice to read this chapter :) hope youll upload the next chapter soon :)
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Only one? One Pellinor fic? I am looking forward to seeing the end,though in someways I wish it would never end. I thank thee for coming out of your hibernation so to speak and continuing this story. You are my last hop in this matter, I can only hope that you update soon, you have my full support as well as the other few People here. ;)
It sadens me that I have picked and prides through all the fanfictions here, but I have and alas you are my only hope.
Cadvan? By Allison Croggon? I must search That, though I may have to wait till the morrow for it is 2:00 am at the moment, but alas I than I you for the efort that was put into this, and I am definetly that the other hundred or so people who have read and are going to read this feel the same way. . .

Starrojas
RoboLime7x7 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I WANT MORE! This is the best fanfic of Pellinor i have ever read! 3 it! :D

A BIT OF CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE!
You should read through your writing before posting it, as there are quite a few spelling and grammer mistakes!
Thats all though! :)
RoboLime7x7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
SmileyApollo1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Ooo! Continueee! :D
summerrayah chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I really like it and hope u can update soon
SmileyApollo1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Awesome! :)
Continue please! :) :) :) I reaaalllyyyy want to know what happens next :D ;)
NICE STORY! ;)
cocobobo10 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I have read The Riddle and I must say that this is a pretty good take on it! You have done well to stick to Maerad's character yet also put in her wolfy personality as well! Plus, I am starting to like Keko. Excellent job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Annna chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Amazing Idea, except you never update it!