Reviews for A Problem
elwren75 chapter 1 . 4/13
Wonderful premise and beginning. I look forward to the rest.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 6 . 2/22
Damn! This is BRILLIANT!
Update soon!
fcCp
Thaaank youu! :))) I really love that story and it was so nice to read this chapter :) hope youll upload the next chapter soon :)
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 6 . 1/24
Only one? One Pellinor fic? I am looking forward to seeing the end,though in someways I wish it would never end. I thank thee for coming out of your hibernation so to speak and continuing this story. You are my last hop in this matter, I can only hope that you update soon, you have my full support as well as the other few People here. ;)
It sadens me that I have picked and prides through all the fanfictions here, but I have and alas you are my only hope.
Cadvan? By Allison Croggon? I must search That, though I may have to wait till the morrow for it is 2:00 am at the moment, but alas I than I you for the efort that was put into this, and I am definetly that the other hundred or so people who have read and are going to read this feel the same way. . .

Starrojas
DaughterOfLupaxmx chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I WANT MORE! This is the best fanfic of Pellinor i have ever read! 3 it! :D

A BIT OF CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE!
You should read through your writing before posting it, as there are quite a few spelling and grammer mistakes!
Thats all though! :)
DaughterOfLupaxmx chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
SmileyApollo1 chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Ooo! Continueee! :D
summerrayah chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I really like it and hope u can update soon
SmileyApollo1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Awesome! :)
Continue please! :) :) :) I reaaalllyyyy want to know what happens next :D ;)
NICE STORY! ;)
cocobobo10 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
I have read The Riddle and I must say that this is a pretty good take on it! You have done well to stick to Maerad's character yet also put in her wolfy personality as well! Plus, I am starting to like Keko. Excellent job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Annna chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Amazing Idea, except you never update it!
happy151515 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Could you please update soon? )
lamia-amo chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
This is pretty awesome! please update soon!
MickeyDawn chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I love this! please, please, please write more!
Kexy Kewl chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Yea, well, okay. You certainly caught on my point of expression. But it's still not enough. And there are many spelling errors and editing mistakes. Please do see to that.