Reviews for Celebrations
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
i really enjoyed reading this. i like that Laurence was taken back by it all but willing to let it slide - just as i imagine he would in Canon xx
Aellepi chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Now, this was nice too. Although it has been so long since I've read Temeraire that I had forgotten (and can't really still remember! :D) who Martin is. That dampened things up, but I still enjoyed it.

The timeline could have been better. For instance, when Laurence went to Martin to dissuade him it could have been better written, to make it easier for the reader. You seem to have written that Granby gave him a warning, but when did he do that? Laurence went out to look for Martin immediately after talking with Granby, but would Granby really have had time to warn Martin of Laurence.

Oh, and I forgot to say in the other review that you could be more careful with the pronouns. When you're talking about Mr. A or Mr. B (ahh, this is a sucky explanation... :]) you right afterwards use 'him', but when you have mentioned them both in the same sentence, you can't call both just 'him'. You have to make it clear who is whom, okay? It's hard, I still don't think I myself have gotten the hang of it yet, but we try our best, right? :)

Ta!
Spell check chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
In regards to your summary, it's spelled 'paired', not 'pared'. You should get a good beta reader.