Reviews for Persona Powers Hetalia FE3
NayMee chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
Please continue it, I like the story
1111 chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
So... Is this the reason why Erika had a crush on Rizal...? I ship it ;)
Jikushi M52M5 chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
... I wish someone who is a fan of this AND makes fanvideos to make a sort of video about this...

That would be so AWESOME, I would see the whole universe with my eyes...

... And fangirl at Rizal fighting shadows...
Jikushi M52M5 chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I understand the story and the concept of the two very well, Author-san, don't worry... And it started off epic!
Jikushi M52M5 chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Oh God... The Sovient Union as the Shadow hunters plus Rizal? Woah, that's so AWESOME logic!

... Oh yeah. I almost forgot that Rizal's a shadow... OH SH*OT NO! (Just remove the 'o' and you'll get it!)
Jikushi M52M5 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
... Oh my God... All those action... Ivan, why didn't you tell us?
nadzuke eno mono chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
_i loooove rizal
Narissa chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
/le gasps
Noo. Francis. D;

Yay for the update. Rizal is so ! Your stories are awesome

(TisikTisik. too lazy to )
Luna Espejo chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
i thought the victim was Vash! asdfghjkl! waaaah! im excited to know what goes on in Francis' head. in the other story, he didnt have this experience. which reminds me, are you not gonna continue Charice's story? D: it hasn't been updated since idk... april?
Luna Espejo chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
so erika is a natural?

waaaahh! i just love Erika & Rizal's combinationnnn! XD ffffff...! Rizal, Y U no love Erika instead? lol.
oNarissa chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Wah, so cool Rizal reminds me of Killua(theyoyos,perhaps?) Still waiting for your update on both of the persona powers ;
darkguardian1021 chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Who could be the next victim?Like the story by the way.
Please update soon!
Dogsrule chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
Wow... France remembered him... TAKE A PICTURE! XD
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Aw, it's so long since I read this! I really love this fic. Rizal's side is less generic, if you know what I mean. Plus, he's a lot more mysterious and actually has negative feelings, so it's rather exciting. I want to say more, but I can't describe my thoughts. XD Hope you'll be updating soon.
Luna Espejo chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
LOL! why did he call him "duck bastard"? ...is it because of the balut that seems to have gained fame in OChetalia-dom-thingy?

LOL-ed on Charice here! XD hahaha! specially w/ Feli being chased & Lovino being dragged by the invisible force that is her!XD

that's just too bad that the others are not interested in joining, even for just training them or something. i bet they're all going to be effing awesome when they fight together. & damn the voice! it's creepy!