Reviews for It's Official
leyapearl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great! I love the 2025 date as it opens up so many possibilities. I also enjoyed how you depicted Jeff grown up and that their travels together changed how voyaging was done. I hope you write more soon. It's good to see more new people.
freestar chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hi Windjammers! This was a fun story. I like your style of writing. I was kind of sad to see it was complete - I'd enjoy your take on their first adventures with Jeffrey as a full fledged Voyager. Especially into the future with Phineas on a computer! Wouldn't he have a field day with Facebook and all the dating sites.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hey, 'Jammers, welcome aboard! I know you've been at FFN a while, but this seems to be your first foray into the Voyagers fandom, so, again, welcome. We're too few, but at least we're growing. ;D

I like your take on VHQ and the Academy. There are a few ways in which all our views on that are similar, and then others where they diverge, sometimes sharply. Those divergences are the particularly interesting part of reading all the differing visions.

I hope to see more from you in this fandom.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wonderful.:)
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Great job, I loved this story. Great understanding of the characters as well. I like seeing them in the future it was good.
Voyager Tip chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Nice to see you mention the Convergences too. I love the relationship you've developed for them, they're a real family! Hope to read more from you.