Reviews for Perfume
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sweet and hot, just like a good desert!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I can on;ly hope something like this happens at the beginning of next season. I hope they explain where Elliot goes, and finally allow them to be together
ItsALifesJourney chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Jellybean! you never fail to write the best EO smut! I had to smoke a cigarette when i was done reading LOL! Awesome as usual! xoxoxoxoxoxox
Anulka13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ok you can literally pick me up from the floor! That was sensational! More of these one shots please!
lb23 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Are you fucking kidding me with this? THIS IS AMAZING! Awwww, I'm so proud of my Beanis! ...wait...I don't feel like the word "my" should be in front of just sounds wrong. ANYWAY, this is phenomenal!

Her scent enveloped him like a warm blanket, comforting yet arousing at the same time. It was the smell he associated with her for years, the smell that taunted him, but this timeā€¦this time it was so close he could taste it. WHAT AN AWESOME WAY TO OPEN! This just pulls you in and creates such a vivid setting/atmosphere. I love it to death.

I also love this: They'd only been intimate once before, and that was only a half hour earlier. There's just something about it...the desire is so palpable.

He took a few gulping breaths as he cupped her face, then pressed his lips to hers. I simply love this image...there's just something about it that stands out in my mind so much!

He grinned and responded quietly into her ear. "Thank you for finally letting me love you the way I've always wanted." What was that? Did you just hear me squee? Oh yeah, that's right, you did! What a perfect way to end this. :)

This is so, so, soooo, soooooooooo (yes, ten 0's) fantastic! I need to give you some more prompts...especially if this is the result! :D Great job, Bean...keep up the good work!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2