Reviews for Something of me
I. Love. This. Soooo. Much. :D
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013

Made me smile a lot.
zaida.thorngage chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
That was absolutely sweet - I really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing this. :)
Araminta Lupin chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, I really like the idea of Mitchell having hidden treasures of his human life - the way he has hoarded them over the years. Loved it!
wtfsignmeup chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
aww, such a sweet story. I always love how you write all three characters.
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Fantastic story keep up the good work.
Laspettra chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh, this is so delicious! Mitchell being tender towards Annie, with a dose of self-loathing and regrets to boot; Annie being maudlin over what she's lost, and then bouncing back all curly and adorable; George being suspicious and easily wound up! Loved Annie wondering if she might forget the family she can't see (or be seen by) again. Very sweet, sad, real and very Annie. Oh, and some A/M affection as well! Just perfect!

Love these lines:

'He was that boy, same face, same eyes, but of an old mind filled with horrors and fear for more.'

'His was a room full of stolen luxuries - someone who had travelled and lived through years of killing – more memories than he deserved. Her room was one belonging to life taken before its time. It didn't seem fair. It wasn't fair.'

Also, beautifully imagined, the photo of Annie shortly before she died.

Well done. Please write more missing moments for S2!

x
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh my goodness. This is absolutely beautiful! I may have even teared up a bit there at the end, with the lovely scene so reminiscent of S1. Very wonderfully written and very in character. Thank you.