Reviews for Naruto the Chi wizard
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 2/26
Naruto x Jade x jewel x Hinata please!
storyfan93 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
haha nice , realease more chapters and see what comments you're going to get, seems to be nice for now. (tough personally I LOVE fanfics with OP naruto) :P
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
pensuka chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
interesting i wonder what will happen next here
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
moosehugger chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is great! But what happened to el toro? I mean, Paco was in the first tube, right? So where's el toro? ...wait, is el toro the hachibi? That would be epic! I'm rambling, i'm sorry.
Jecht Stream chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
'de-ageing' not 'D ageing'.
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Okay, first and foremost, I like the premise and how your going about writing it. Second, I noticed at the end of the chapter you used 'D aging'. I just wanted to let you know from one author to another as friendly advice that the term you're looking for is going to be spelled as 'de-aging' . But don't worry about that mistake, I probably made a similar one at some point in time so it's really nothing big.

So, like i said, I like your story so far, keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

BabLe7
fbug2003 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
EIYA more plz
matt32177 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
plz write more have jade and jewel as his mates plz
mattcun chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
plz have naruto have sex with jade and jewel
god of all chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
naruchan84 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
looks like a good fic are the kohana 9 gradeuateing at age 16 or did they grad at age 12
Zaralann chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Nice! Post more!
DonPJuan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
please keep up the great work. It's hard to find a Jade/Naruto pairing fic or atleast a good one, though I do have to wonder if you are gonna fix Rock Lee's Chakra problem with Chi instead heck it might even be amusing to have Jewel to start chasing after him and have him join the J Team ya gotta have a powerhouse (muscle wise) in there somewhere like that Sumo Wrestler guy from the tv show.