Reviews for Ghost
SimplyHope chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my word... This was heart-breakingly beautiful. The sadness you conveyed left me without words and I love the fact that this wasn't about the heroes of the X-Men world, but an ordinary person. This was just...I really don't have aquedate words to convey what I'm feeling. Thank you for writing this.
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Good work. :)
Electrirangerelectric powers chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
wow. it's kinda sad to see someone you know fade away, but kevin kinda understood him before tristen... well... who knows what happened to him. wow.
Michiko yokisama chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i read a few other reviews before I reviewed myself, and I think the popular consensus for this IS: wow...

it really is amazing. it's just...wow
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Oh wow.
RainbowLove chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Hey there! This is quite a sad story, but it was a good read! It actually deals with real-life issues, and I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good writing! ;)
Guin chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Poor Tristan. The world is a stupid place sometimes.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Sad. A relatively common occurence with a bit of a mutant twist. The Common People stories are sometimes so touching it hurts. It shouldn't ever be too late :(

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri ~
carrie chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
that was sad! but good. i liked it. it really does pay off to search for stories in the back.

~Carrie
Cris-X chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Gave me chills. Sad, beautifully written and a perfect ending. It was great!
Kittenchatter chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Wow. That gave me goosebumps. It was very, very good. The ending was fantastic. Didn't see it coming 'till the last couple sentances. Wow.

Kittenchatter ..
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
That was really, really good. And so sad.
Domino Nermandi chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
That was poignant... In a terrible, rip-my-heart-out-with-a-pitchfork-and-feed-it-to-me kind of a way... Fantastic...
Grey-X chapter 1 . 3/18/2001