Reviews for Too Sweet! Or Not So Sweet
Kiria Ithica chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
good job
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Oh, damn! You made BB sound pretty sick. Short, but enough to show that nature of his.

Another good chapter. :)
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
This is pretty cool what you're doing here, involving the readers and everything. This first started out cute, but now there's more going on here, which I like. :) My only complaint is that these are a little short, it would be really cool to have a whole story with an entire plotline involving the reader, but then again there's that rule on the site regarding reader inserts (though I know many who have gotten away with it...). Anyway, I'm guessing these were meant to be short. Though it would be cool to see you write a whole story! ;D *lol no pressure xD*

Great job, I hope you keep doing what you're doing _
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Ooh intense, I like where this is going. :)
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Simply adorable. :) Lol I don't see how a daisy could be of much use to L, but the reader does get a kiss out of it, so I'm complaining xD
Lectorem chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Sex in the shower, duh.
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Ahhh the things L can do with his tongue :P Lol I swear he's not just eating food ;D Anyway, cute chapter. I appreciated the kiss in there lol.
Daydreams Become Realities chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOL this is too cute! xD And hey, I wouldn't have minded if L stripped for me! ;D