Reviews for A Spark Neglected
TheGirlWhoLikesTooMuchStuff chapter 1 . 6/24
Cooool! I think I'm going o like this story. ;)
Interesting idea. But...

Too much telling instead of showing. You don't have to try to explain everything. The dialogue ends up being very unrealistic.

Hopefully you've gotten better in the past few years.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Omg it is amazing so far, cant wait for you to start writing/posting it
weemcg33 chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
You are a terrific author. This has to be one of my favourites now and I love how you write both Charles and Erik...also Onslaught ;)
On to the next one!
weemcg33 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Love, love, love this story! OMG the bit where you had Shaw say the words that Erik said in the movie made me really happy that it wasn't Erik this time. And Onslaught RULES!
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
I know I probably shouldn't say it but Onslaught is awesome!
Great chapter!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Awesome start my friend. I so wish they'd done this in the film, Charles is a very powerful telepath and with Emma in custody it would have made sense for Shaw to take another.
Laughed at the snarky Charles, their conversation about planning ahead was a nice bit of humour before the cliff hanger.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Ooh ominous! Nice preview.
SoulMore chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
FAN!
TheDarkSide chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Yes, Schüler means student, although in German every noun starts with a capital letter.
Nice first chapter :)
Artemis chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I just adore the Onslaught in Charles! It makes him more human, that no one is perfect.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
nice
Luminate chapter 15 . 12/19/2011
The story came together very well, and the little bit of foreshadowing at the end was perfect.

I see the sequel was just posted today! Hooray for timing! o
Luminate chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
This is fantastic so far. The characters are all very spot-on.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
This preview was awesome. I can't wait for the new stories to come out and I think the idea of re-doing X1, X2 and X3 sounds really interesting. Hope to see this sometime soon! ;)