Reviews for Adelina
Wrabbit75 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
This is pretty interesting. I like the new origin (and species) for Harry and will eagerly await the next update (provided it's still going to be updated).
Martin Blue chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
I do hope you will continue this one
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Please update this story as it will be a waste if it is left unfinished ad it has the potential to be a fantastic Fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Dear author
I will give you a cookie emoji if you finish this ues a cookie emoji ! On a serious note please finish this story as its wonderful and beautiful and whenever i see imia i always say it in my head like lama and picture a lama instead of a snake ok o will stop rambling but please show some signs of life in the year 2015!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Glad that Dumbledore found someone? It sounds like the students would be better off without a "professor" wasting their time, and be told to study the subject independently instead..
kellym01.2 chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Oh plz plz plz plz update this, best harry potter fic yet :)
approximationOfhumanity chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Honestly, I'm disappointed she won't be with Fleur. I hope she doesn't end up with Hermione, or at least that she's more tolerable.
NightAngel99 chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I think the story has a great premise. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I have a good guess
Tassadar112 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Absolutely love this story and I need more chapters. I really want to see how she deals with the first potions class, the basilisk, the Triwizard tournament, and if she tells somebody what she is or if they figure it out on their own.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
Interesting job
The Hokage chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Is Danica's daughter Luna Lovegood?
SnowWolf43 chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
PLESE FOR THE LOVE OF THE HUMAN RACE GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SO I MAY ENJOY READING THIS QUITE ENCHANTING READ.
jean5 5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Thanks for this interesting story and please update.
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »