Reviews for Adelina
knightwolf20x chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I like it. I hope you can update this one soon.
xLaMOEx chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
intresting fic, update. adeline/FEMoc male has no place in this
Formerly BM Jr chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
well this story is rather fascinating, I love these little what if stories, where harry doesn't go to the dursleys, but this has to be the most odd and different one I've read yet, which isn't a bad thing, I'm so curious to see where this story could be going form here.

despite some parts that made me blush, I think I'm old enough to deal with a small lemon scene, and it didn't take away from the rest of the story, and I love what you've written so far.

Really hope that there will be more chapters, because I can't wait to see what will happen next.

bye for now
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
LOL!

It would be nice if she wreck all of Dumbs plans by not doing anything.

Hermione is a pain was hoping that she not show up for once.

Like the story.
gaara king of the sand chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
nice i like the story so far and of course i hop the chapter comes out soon well till next message bye
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Me likey. When is the update?
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Wicked story! I'll bet it'll be interesting to see the reactions of everybody to Adelina being in Ravenclaw. Please update some more soon
raw666 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Wow, so many plan fall apart so quickly for Dumbledore before you can say failure. It be interesting to see how Dumbledore panic when he realize everything fail before he it has begun.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
solitare chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Fauna means animals; flora means plants. Neville would not talk about magical fauna as if it was his favorite subject. He loves herbology (plants).
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Nice update. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Azn Lord chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
though not very original, am still a fan of femharryxginny stories. i think that it would add a nice twist to the story, as it seems that the weasley' s are being manipulated in this story. having ginny rebel a bit would offer a little more depth to the plot i think. great work by the way.
Azn Lord chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
quite a unique story with very original ideas. it's very refreshing to read. keep up the good work. :)
Armacryss chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Interesting, and fun to read a story from the point of view of a "dark creature" that is not a vampire for once...

So... Angelina is a Lamia too... funny.

We'll see what you have imagine for your next chapter :)

Nice story ;)
Soul Painted Black chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
nice work i cant wait to see more i point people to your challenge forum whenever applicable its interesting to see peoples takes on your challenge's
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »