Reviews for Adelina
Mechconstrictor chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Any chance of this story being continued? It's pretty good.
Ashletta Rose Everdeen chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Continue or be CRUCIO'D and AK'D by Ashletta Æverdeen herself
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This one was always fun in my opinion. Thanks for writing it, bye for now.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
more i need more
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
it would be awsome if you updated it. great story. _
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I love how Dumbledore's plans are foiled from the get go.

Seriously believable plot that he had to shape her how he wanted. As for the sorting of Hermione, totally should have been Ravenclaw in canon as Neville totally would be Hufflepuff.

Goodbye story
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I like how the Lamia know how stupid Dumbledore is for both leaving Adelina on a doorstep and entrusting her to those muggles. It's also pretty sweet that they know how to remove the horcrux from her.

Which person's daughter is also a lamia..? Hermione is the only strong character in the books who's a girl. They're in England so it's not Fleur. Maybe Cho..? Could be Luna. Not a Weasley. Not a blood purist so it isn't Pansy.

Okay, Hermione or Luna: final answer.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh how excellent:

/She smiled darkly. "They have since joined our stone garden."/

Love the Lamia.

The lemon could have been longer :) and you did jump to more crass language rather than just describing the act, in the future, it feels more originally inspired when more care is taken with the descriptions of it.

As for the story itself, very original.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
plz keep writing
DarkMatterKumos chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
love this story i hope you update it soon
Dracowoman chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
great job, update soon please.

PS: if you happen to know of any femharry femslash, espically creature fem-harry femslash, mtf gender change to femharry fem slash or even a naruto equvilint could you send me the title or link please.

Dracowoman chapter 3 . 4/18/2012