Reviews for Adelina
I like this fanfiction a whole lot! Pleaaassseeee update :(
Kenjo chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Ooohhh... Update soon! Let me guess... Hermione is a Lamia?:D
alichi chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
And yet another great fic. You really have many of these don't you?

Looking forward to seeing where this will go and what the pairing will be. Really want to know how the second year will go.
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay this is a very interesting story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MissGardenia chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Well...that's an interesting start. I don't think I've seen 'monster' femHarry ever before. It opens up alot of interesting story ideas for races to interact with. Closer goblin ties have been done, centaurs as well, dwarves more rarely, but all of those, and more international choices as well due to where they live makes things unique.

Since she's not restricted to one place, they could conceivably go other places even to meet with more localized races like kitsune and whatnot.

As for pairings...dare I suggest Padma and Parvati? That's the privilege of the Queen, after all~

Hope you continue this!
hemotem chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Another great update. I like the story line and where you seem to be taking this story. I do hope to see more in the near future, thank you again.

Hemotem
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
keep going its good
knightwolf20x chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I like it. I hope you can update this one soon.
xLaMOEx chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
intresting fic, update. adeline/FEMoc male has no place in this
Formerly BM Jr chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
well this story is rather fascinating, I love these little what if stories, where harry doesn't go to the dursleys, but this has to be the most odd and different one I've read yet, which isn't a bad thing, I'm so curious to see where this story could be going form here.

despite some parts that made me blush, I think I'm old enough to deal with a small lemon scene, and it didn't take away from the rest of the story, and I love what you've written so far.

Really hope that there will be more chapters, because I can't wait to see what will happen next.

bye for now
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
LOL!

It would be nice if she wreck all of Dumbs plans by not doing anything.

Hermione is a pain was hoping that she not show up for once.

Like the story.
gaara king of the sand chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
nice i like the story so far and of course i hop the chapter comes out soon well till next message bye
Ava-Keep777 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Me likey. When is the update?
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Wicked story! I'll bet it'll be interesting to see the reactions of everybody to Adelina being in Ravenclaw. Please update some more soon
raw666 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Wow, so many plan fall apart so quickly for Dumbledore before you can say failure. It be interesting to see how Dumbledore panic when he realize everything fail before he it has begun.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »