Reviews for Rambling Beauty
littlemsstrawberry chapter 21 . 4/14/2017
I'm so sad that this is only one sided Finnick/OC. If only Finnick returns her feelings
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
Please Update soon
TwoHeartedMarauder chapter 21 . 11/19/2015
I really want you to continue this. It makes me so happy and intrigued. There's this part of me that is so upset it'll be one sided, but another that is interested because of that. I know you haven't updated on a long while, but I hope whatever has stopped you is gone, and you'll be back to writing in no time. :)
bloodflow chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Brilliant!
Karmalzo chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
NOOOO! PLEASE DONT MAKE IT ONE SIDED! I SWEAR ILL DIE! That pairing is just to cute togather...TTTT
Letmespeak chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
I love it. I just can't wait until the next chapter!
Letmespeak chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Please i now it says one-sied but please let Finnick fall in love with Colletta.
God PLS CONTINUE chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
I hate u for keeping me waiting gor so fvckn long
miramehesz chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I LOVE it! Such a great story:)
Letmespeak chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
V chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
Hehe the end made me smile like an idiot. That was quite cute. Aww poor Finny :3
I'm glad Colletta can confide in him. They're cute together.
Lady.Shirenna.Stark chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Amazing story! I love it! Can't wait for the next update . I have a Finnick story tooi'd love to get your opinion !
MoonlightShadows1996 chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Oh jimminy crickets your story is amazing! Ive been having all these daydreams about snows granddaughter and finnick, but I hadn't been able to make it work in my head. However you got it perfect! Id been all depressed because there was not a lot of stories sbout finnick. And then i found yours and now in soooo happy! I cant wait for the next update you magnificent being! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Update Soon!
ilovemedia18 chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
I liked it! I feel bad for her about Finnick though, i know exactly how she feels. I like this way she stood up to her father. Anyway cheers on another great update!