Reviews for Heal My Broken Heart
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
That was amazing! the private moment was so sweet and asdfghjkl;! and now he gets to be a human and love Damien and yay! so adorable. freaking awesome chapter. :)
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Awesome. can't wait to read the drama about to happen. maybe he'll get to be human too? :) it was great!
JadeT18F-Phy chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
OMG love it love it love! Need I say more?cannot wait!
inquiete chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I knew the voice was Nyx! I just knew it! You tried to distract me from the truth, but you can't fool me! O.O anyway...this was a good chapter and I loved the scene between those two, but man is Kalona a dick.
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Update soon! !:D
SmilesSaveLives chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW! I LOVE IT! THERE MOMENT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! AND ADORABLE! AND CUTE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP! I'M GLAD THERE ARE GONNA BE MORE CHAPTERS! THANKS FOR UPDATING AND PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SUPER SOON!
Smiley
JadeT18 F-Phy chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
NO! Not a cliffy!why?why?why? Awesome chapter but still why?why?why?why? I'm kinda loving the protecive view of Rephiam aww so big brotherly but now I have to wait for lyk eva!
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
please update soon!
Stephaim Fan chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I liked the last chapter, maybe you didn't, but I did.
I also liked this chapter, and now belive that Nyx is a troll master. "You talk in your sleep," gold.
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Ow and your cliff hangers! Gah! Please post soon!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CURSE YOU! CLIFFHANGER! GAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME! I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOO MUCH AND I WAS MISSING IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE THIS CHAPTER! WHAT WILL KALONA DO!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M DYING! SUSPENSE! MY OLD TIME FOE HAS COMETH TO SLAY ME! I think Stevie Rae is really going to like Phelos though. Please update soon! :D
-Smiley
inquiete chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
great chapter and the RephaimxPhelos scene was just touching.
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Update soon! :) ur story is awesome! :)
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
I love the story! Please post more soon.
dragon fier 20 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
plz plz plz update soon! i really love this one and i really want to read more! i know i talk a lot, but i am sorta impatient. don't mean to, and i will wait when needed, but i really love this one! so update really soon!