Reviews for Heal My Broken Heart
Darth Synkka chapter 11 . 6/17
Damn it, another amazing chapter. I must know what happens next lol. Anyway, I think I officially ship this now lol. Your story was just that awesome. Please keep writing it.
Darth Synkka chapter 10 . 6/17
I like it, I like it. I also enjoyed Rephaim's relationship with Phelos (you always expect the oldest brother and the youngest brother to not get along) and I like how you showed some of the relationships with the Raven mockers and Kalona's relationships with them though you didn't sugarcoat it. He was a shitty dad (pardon my French as Stevie Rae would say)
Darth Synkka chapter 5 . 6/17
This story was not suckish to begin with. Excellent job.
Darth Synkka chapter 1 . 6/17
It's ok if it isn't Jamien. This story interested me greatly since the summary. Why else would I read it? And it's actually good. I will shut up and continue reading this intriguing story now.
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
That was amazing! the private moment was so sweet and asdfghjkl;! and now he gets to be a human and love Damien and yay! so adorable. freaking awesome chapter. :)
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Awesome. can't wait to read the drama about to happen. maybe he'll get to be human too? :) it was great!
JadeT18F-Phy chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
OMG love it love it love! Need I say more?cannot wait!
inquiete chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
I knew the voice was Nyx! I just knew it! You tried to distract me from the truth, but you can't fool me! O.O anyway...this was a good chapter and I loved the scene between those two, but man is Kalona a dick.
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Update soon! !:D
SmilesSaveLives chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW! I LOVE IT! THERE MOMENT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE! AND ADORABLE! AND CUTE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP! I'M GLAD THERE ARE GONNA BE MORE CHAPTERS! THANKS FOR UPDATING AND PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SUPER SOON!
Smiley
JadeT18 F-Phy chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
NO! Not a cliffy!why?why?why? Awesome chapter but still why?why?why?why? I'm kinda loving the protecive view of Rephiam aww so big brotherly but now I have to wait for lyk eva!
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
please update soon!
Stephaim Fan chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I liked the last chapter, maybe you didn't, but I did.
I also liked this chapter, and now belive that Nyx is a troll master. "You talk in your sleep," gold.
PhoenixPower96 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Ow and your cliff hangers! Gah! Please post soon!
SmilesSaveLives chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CURSE YOU! CLIFFHANGER! GAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME! I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOO MUCH AND I WAS MISSING IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE THIS CHAPTER! WHAT WILL KALONA DO!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M DYING! SUSPENSE! MY OLD TIME FOE HAS COMETH TO SLAY ME! I think Stevie Rae is really going to like Phelos though. Please update soon! :D
-Smiley