Reviews for Jeepers Creepers 3: The Curse Part 2
Really awesome story. You're a fantastic writer and I just wish you the best
EmerwenVoridune chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
I am so sorry for the hardships you've had lately. I'm having trouble with school too, but we can't give up on it. And I cannot imagine what you are going through with the loss of your mother. My mother is my best friend, and that would be beyond devastating to me. I hope you get through this hard time, and I'm glad that you were able to post a new chapter. It's good that you have found something to help you through your grief at this time right now. Good luck, and happy writing.
Blood-Red-Neko chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Please please please continue this story, it is so fantastic and well written, just like the first one which I couldn't stop reading until I finished it within a few hours and I am dying to know what happens. It's so hard to find storie this inspired and full of life. I really hope I get to find out how it all ends.
Hikari no Minerva chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Please write more soon...this is one of the only stories about this movie that i actually like!
younggrimm chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You need to continue this story; it's by far my favorite!
Karley chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Please write more! I can stop reading this over and over, it's simply wonderful-
Snake Lover chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I sincerely hope you update this. Its a very good story
younggrimm chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Your stories are really good, this one's my favorite, though. Can you update this story soon? I want to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Update soon need to know what happens next I would post this review on chapter 2 but I've been waiting for chapter 3 for so long I can't wait anymore so please update really soon dude x
killer4853 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
plez update
grace days three chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
wow this is an awesome story loved it! keep up the good work
nameless person chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
next chapter now please! please! please!
GachaGachaGirl chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
the first story to this and this part was amazing! ive spent most of the day in bed reading this it was so good! i hope u write more soon :3
Hikaru69 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
this is really good, please, please update soon, I really love this story, the shirt part, even I could imagine that, and it made me burst out laughing, your the best.
PurpleStrawberry14 chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Hey its Hera im a published author now I know its prolly no big deal to you but it is to me cuz your the one who inspired me ...so I guess im just tryn to say thanks and keep writing your amazing your#1fan Hera