Reviews for Therapy Sessions
moodyfandomgirl chapter 22 . 5/21
I just found this story today and it is amazing. Please continue writing it, I can't wait to read more.
RoyalBunny chapter 22 . 2/29
Those are good gifts you chose. So I'm REALLY hoping you shall continue, I trust you will, but hopefully less than 3 years. So ya. I REALLY HOPE you continue. And I can't wait to see Ron's reaction to Draco. So you better write something. :)
hello chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I hope you realize that you can't copy and paste on
Marliarna chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I'm enjoying your story very much. Some suggestions for promoting inter-house unity:

While it makes sense that Hermione and Neville would take the lead in coming up with inter-house activities, why not let the entire school in on the process via a Suggestion Box in the Great Hall?

While each House has its own "common room," why not have seven such rooms, one for each year? Have the oldest students be Professor for a day and teach their best subject to the younger classes (give them extra credit on their N.E.W.T.S. for this).

Masquerade for Halloween. Collaboration on costumes encouraged. Likewise, the magical equivalent of a science/engineering fair. Have a "Muggle Weekend" in the Room of Requirement-no magic allowed.

Or play Muggle soccer.

Organize a group of students into a chorus and have them go caroling at St. Mungo's at Christmastime. Maybe an inter-house volunteer group to help rebuild a house in Hogsmeade?

Despite the fact that Dumbledore proclaimed music to be a greater magic than any done at Hogwarts, the only music we ever see at the school is in the movies. No bands, no orchestra, no drama department, for that matter. How about a school newspaper/yearbook?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
I hope you update soon it's been 5 months (
DW chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
This is such a great story so far! Please, keep writing this! I love it c:
Syd chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING STORIES I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Please update soon!
sabeany chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Just found this story, I really like it! The story is very thoughtfully paced. I'm really looking forward to an update, please!
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
I look forward to see what happens at this party! I actually enjoy thatyou don't only focus on Draco and Hermione. I think it's good character development and it helps the story a lot. I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
I can't get enough of this story!
Magic Janet chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
:D LOVE! 3 I can't wait for the next chapter!
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Hi, I just wanted to let you know I'm reading this story and really liking it a lot. I can tell you've put a lot of though into the behavior of the various characters in light of how the war affected and changed them. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this chapter, but just so you know, I really like how you had Ron break up with Hermione. Ron is, as you mentioned in your author's note, extremely loyal, and I agree with you that he really does care for Hermione deeply, he's just got to come to terms with the aftermath of the war on his own. It shows thoughtfulness and a bit of maturity for him to do it the way you wrote it, as kindly and honestly as possible. I'm tired of all the Ron bashing and, while I never thought they belonged together anyway (and personally ship dramione), the way you wrote this allows us, and Hermione, to still like and respect him. This scene is now my favorite version of that particular scenario ever, so, we'll done!
NeverBeLonely chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
This story is still as brilliant as ever and I'm so glad you decided to continue it, I admire your determination! I'm very much enjoying these current chapters, especially since they're very appropriate for the current season. I really like the pace of the story, how you've developed Hermione and Draco's relationship quite slowly, it feels more realistic since it's not rushed. I look forward to continuing to read this story, it'll be interesting to find out what happens when they go to visit Draco's mother in hospital and when they go to the Burrow. Keep up the good writing and merry Christmas!
natalie chapter 22 . 12/9/2014