Reviews for Therapy Sessions
sunshine.katz chapter 22 . 11/14
Great Christmas gifts! It's nice to come across a story where Hermione and Pansy are friends and the therapist concept has been well-written. I hope you decide to come back to this story one day, as I'd love to find out if the visits to St Mungo's and The Burrow are successes.
ScienceMama chapter 22 . 9/1
This story is SO GOOD! Please come back and start updating it again! Draco's visit with the Grangers has been adorable, and I want to see how they do at the Burrow party. Will Draco get to chat curse-breaking with Bill? Will Ginny and Luna pick up on a new dynamic in the Dramione friendship? Will Draco want to help Mrs. Weasley cook? I have so many questions that need answers! Pretty please, come back!
megapointe7 chapter 1 . 4/13
Please, please update! This is a really, really good story!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
I was just about to click the next button...then I realized this was the end.

It's a very good story! I love it!
Unidentified Gem chapter 22 . 9/9/2016
nice! i hope you didn't give up on this story :D
moodyfandomgirl chapter 22 . 5/21/2016
I just found this story today and it is amazing. Please continue writing it, I can't wait to read more.
RoyalBunny chapter 22 . 2/29/2016
Those are good gifts you chose. So I'm REALLY hoping you shall continue, I trust you will, but hopefully less than 3 years. So ya. I REALLY HOPE you continue. And I can't wait to see Ron's reaction to Draco. So you better write something. :)
hello chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I hope you realize that you can't copy and paste on
Marliarna chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I'm enjoying your story very much. Some suggestions for promoting inter-house unity:

While it makes sense that Hermione and Neville would take the lead in coming up with inter-house activities, why not let the entire school in on the process via a Suggestion Box in the Great Hall?

While each House has its own "common room," why not have seven such rooms, one for each year? Have the oldest students be Professor for a day and teach their best subject to the younger classes (give them extra credit on their N.E.W.T.S. for this).

Masquerade for Halloween. Collaboration on costumes encouraged. Likewise, the magical equivalent of a science/engineering fair. Have a "Muggle Weekend" in the Room of Requirement-no magic allowed.

Or play Muggle soccer.

Organize a group of students into a chorus and have them go caroling at St. Mungo's at Christmastime. Maybe an inter-house volunteer group to help rebuild a house in Hogsmeade?

Despite the fact that Dumbledore proclaimed music to be a greater magic than any done at Hogwarts, the only music we ever see at the school is in the movies. No bands, no orchestra, no drama department, for that matter. How about a school newspaper/yearbook?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
I hope you update soon it's been 5 months (
DW chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
This is such a great story so far! Please, keep writing this! I love it c:
Syd chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING STORIES I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/6/2015
Please update soon!
sabeany chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Just found this story, I really like it! The story is very thoughtfully paced. I'm really looking forward to an update, please!
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 22 . 1/1/2015
I look forward to see what happens at this party! I actually enjoy thatyou don't only focus on Draco and Hermione. I think it's good character development and it helps the story a lot. I can't wait to read more