Reviews for Strike Witches: Brother Trouble
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
It's not so bad. It's good. There's minor grammatical error, but still good and funny. I hope you can still continue with this. Make the future chapters a little longer next time.

Good luck.
stealthmomo chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Chapter Two is as far as I could go. Sorry. Just not feeling it. That in itself is no big deal, you can't please everyone. I would suggest getting a beta reader who will keep an eye on your stories structure. Also, use the god damn spellcheck. And even more importantly, spellcheck can't catch words that are wrong but spelled properly. Again, get a beta reader. Everyone needs an editor, and you damn sure can't edit yourself, it's almost impossible.

You should call this an AU story though, simply because of the fact that there are no male magic users in the Strike Witches universe. Did you somehow miss the fact that the entire first season was predicated on this. Gen. Maloney's intention to "Seize world initiative" using the WARLOCK program was based, in part, on an apparently widespread desire among the top brass to "Level the playing field". Between the anime, the manga, and light novels, there are many indications that some males resent the power that Witches possess. The WARLOCK program was designed to give men access to the same type of power that women have.

At least it doesn't seem like you're trying to make Max a GaryStu, so that is one thing in your favor. And I realize, with Strike Witches, I don't know when the writer is watching the actual anime or the butchered, censored and edited version from Funimation. So you may very well have not seen the stuff I am speaking of. That's not your fault.

I watched about 10 minutes of E03 S01 dubbed version online. I couldn't stand it. The voices were horrible, and I saw four distinct story/dialogue changes that were MAJOR. Gods, how I hate Funimation.

This has actually spurred me to go ahead and write a second Strike Witches story. It's time to set the record straight, at least where American audiences are concerned.
Midare Deathryuger chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
waiting for your next story.

*chuckle* chuck yaeger actually has a siblings.

i wonder you read it on wikipedia
MrWolfDog chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
well this is a good story good plot. you mispelled cult its colt can you plz update again so im super hyped for a new chapter pm if u want
Zoids Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Well, the idea is decent. The series never really explains on Warlocks (male witches), but it is possible.

But, some cons are it is short, and not highly descptive, and has grammar errors.

But, aside from that, a decent idea none-the-lest.