Reviews for The Katra of T'Pol
dialee chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
It's been awhile since you posted the story but I just found it. Sad but nice!

Did you intend Trip to be Spock's grandfather? Also, I believe in canon Amanda's last name was Grayson.
lordanhur chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
alittle sad but i enjoyed it alot
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
I am enjoying this immensely. I must admit that when T'Pol asked Trip to return her Katra to Vulcan I thought her body would also be returned to her people and half expected a ceremony of reintegration bringing her back to life as it were. This feels as if there is much more still to come. Well done and thanks for a good story! Hope there's more, Ali D :~)
Hestia01 chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
Nice touch! As soon as I read the name "Amanda" it jumped out at me. Excellent fic!
BenRG chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
You are suggesting...? No! Yes! That is a wonderful idea! T'pol born in Amanda, later wife to Sarek and mother to Spock. Doesn't fit with the canon, of course (Amanda's maiden name is 'Greyson'), but it is a lovely concept for a fanfic. Well done!

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
darktribbel21 chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
OOOOOOOOOO very nice! I especially like the end. It was a very good story.
speshulduck chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
just wanted to say that this is my *favorite* character death story out of all the ones i've ever read for any series, not just enterprise. you're just bloody brilliant! keep up the most excellent work!
wdge chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
very unique and enjoyable
HopefulNebula chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Who's to say that Trip's wife didn't keep her name and pass it on to Amanda?
Okat chapter 2 . 4/15/2002
Hmm. Interesting
Nessie chapter 2 . 4/13/2002
Just one little note Spock's mum's last name was Greyson.
J. Sharpe chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
Love it!

The idea of Trip being an ancestor to Spock is just great...

Looking forward to the upcoming chapters, hope they're as good as this one.
JadziaKathryn chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
I actually think that I liked the first part better, but this is a cool way to weave the Trek universe together.
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
This is interesting. Amanda and Sarek?
kacey chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
this is one of the most orinal stories i've seen so far. it's well written and sweet. good job