Reviews for Cissy, Do You Love Me?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
I love this so much please write more!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh dear, this hurts! I've never read anything where Bella is quite as unhinged as this, but I must say you make it work. Her madness is understandable after having spent so long in Azkaban. The effects of prolonged exposure to Dementors is never really explained, so this is as likely (though horrible) a result as any. I also thought you did a great job of portraying Narcissa. She has a sort of quiet strength about her. Although she's afraid and hurting, she still manages to take control of the situation (as best she can) and keep Bella from acting out. Partly out of sisterly love and partly, I'm sure, to keep Draco safe.

The present tense worked very well here, as it gives a sense of immediacy to the situation and as such works to heighten the tension.

And that last line was just killer. ( I loved this!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoyed how you protrayed Bella's insanity. It was rather interesting to see her switch from scoding Narcissa to thinking she was a muggle. I guess that's what Azkaban does to a person.

One question. Is this set when the group of Death Eaters escaped Azkaban?
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is just completely bittersweet. It actually made me want to cry. Great job!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my. This was so... haunting, right from how you described her eyes, by saying what else they're like onward. Normally I'm not a fan of quite-this-crazy Bellatrix, but you've pulled it off, and it makes sense, since she's right out of Azkaban. I love how she's almost... I don't know what the word is, regressing, I guess, to situations before Azkaban, like just before she goes off to Hogwarts, and having Lucius and baby Draco visiting her. I haven't been around too many crazy people, but I think this is exactly what one would act like. Very, very spooky.
OursIsTheFury94 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very nice fic :)

You did an excellent job portraying Narcissa. I find, that she is a different person when around Bella. You captured this brilliantly. Their relationship is one of my favourite in the entire HP series, and you did it justice :D

It was nice to see a vulnerable Bella. Her character, as well as Narcissa's, is very complex. You managed to write both characters believable without going over the top. Well done for that.

After reading this fic, I hope that you will continue to develop the Narcissa character as you said in your Author's Note.

Once again, very well done, keep up the good work.