Reviews for Superheroes of Konoha
SpinLord chapter 1 . 2/28
Amazing...you just made twelve year old boy and girl make out. Passionately, might I add. Please note that I said that sarcastically.

Honestly, I don't have any problems with the name change or the way they talk, but writing about a kid who's seriously going out with a girl, and kissed her passionately on top of that is a bit...
eagle4mybag chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
dude please more chapters! this is an awesome story
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I don't know why this story has so few reviews, its AMAZING! I love the insanity!
XxCondorxX chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I love this fic its so funny, please update soon
BOBOBOBO chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
WOOOHHH! TEAM INSANITY!

the first person that came to mind when they mentioned no kunichi would be able to handle them was Anko, (insert insane giggle fit here)

Keep up the good work!.

peace out!.
The Winged Lady chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Nice job, Chrissy. You did really well. And you're starting to get a sense of humor, to boot! There might just be hope for you yet, Brother Mine. Oh, & BTW, I was thinking of a few plot ideas, but I wanted you're thoughts about 'em. TTYL.
Raf9900 chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Now THAT is how you write a good crossover. For starters, everyone is completely in-caracter, all the histories are merging so good they look tike they were meant to be together, and the writing itself is first class. Deadpool is especially funny. But I got some things that I liked to point out:

-In the first chapter, you said there were 7 important births. Who's the seventh? If he's important to the story, Maybe it could be mentioned.

-You do realise Naruto has a ton of chapters, right? What you're planning to write is going to be a huge project. I mean, just before shippuden there are 244 chapters. And I'm not counting the fillers.

-For now, everything seems rather balanced in power. However, later on Naruto is going to be powerful enough to destroy whole montains while in the nine-tailed fox state. And there are ones much, much more powerfull than him. Until then, you'll have to find a way to even it (even if not completely) for the Haruno brothers.

That's about it. Good luck and keep 'em coming!
Captain Omnitron chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
This. Is. TOTAL EPICNESS! This is the kind of Naruto crossover I like. No inter-dimensional stuff, no time travel, no reincarnation, just a straight up crossover. I can't wait to see where you go with this! I love the part where Spidey's girlfriend dies, because not only did you make how Uncle Ben died, but also how it was his girlfriend similar to Gwen Stacy(only no bridge). Deadpool's rogues gallery consist of his arch enemy T-Ray(might wanna look him up online) Black Swan(It's a guy), Domino,and Taskmaster. The rest of his rogues are mainly X-Men and other heroes villains.
Ick chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
The name change is bad enough,

but now your pointlessly shoehorning the whole power and responsibility thing. In this story THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT. THE WHOLE ARGUMENT WITH HIS FAMILY AND THE MUGGING SCENE WAS POINTLESS AND STUPID.

Out of the many things that could happen in Konoha, MUGGING WAS NOT ONE OF THEM! No body would be fucking stupid enough to do that in a village filled with high ranking ninja? What the fuck is wrong with you?

And why the hell do they have to be related to Sakura? Is there really a point to that?
AdamTheAugmentedWarriorJensen chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Anko! Yes! I mean oh f***. Deadpool and Anko friend ship? The world is in trouble XD Haha loved this chapter. New Fantastic 4 is awesome.
AdamTheAugmentedWarriorJensen chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
You are welcome. :D Also loved that little Chimichanga vs Ramen fight.
AdamTheAugmentedWarriorJensen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011